HockeyProspect.com 2016 OHL Draft Top 10 Prospects

Mark Edwards

@MarkEdwardsHP
Feb 14, 2008
Toronto
www.HockeyProspect.com
In advance of our OHL Draft Guide's being released at the end of the week. We have posted our top 10 OHL prospects for this years draft.

There has been a change at the top of the list on our final OHL Draft ranking of the season. Kirill Nizhnikov, from the Toronto Jr. Canadiens has taken over the top spot on our list. “He was my top forward right from my first viewing of him.†HP’s Mark Edwards said while expanding on the top of the draft. “There’s not much separating the top four guys on our list, especially between Wilde and Nizhnikov.â€

more and link to top 10

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
In advance of our OHL Draft Guide's being released at the end of the week. We have posted our top 10 OHL prospects for this years draft.

There has been a change at the top of the list on our final OHL Draft ranking of the season. Kirill Nizhnikov, from the Toronto Jr. Canadiens has taken over the top spot on our list. “He was my top forward right from my first viewing of him.†HP’s Mark Edwards said while expanding on the top of the draft. “There’s not much separating the top four guys on our list, especially between Wilde and Nizhnikov.â€

more and link to top 10

Go USA ....

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
Only one Ontario born player in the top 10. :amazed:

TheScout.ca lists are a closer 50/50 split.

I don't think it's cause for concern since there's so much parity in the top two rounds of this draft. No one in the back half of this top 10 are significantly better than Roberts, Dudas, Vallati, Lalonde, etc.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I'm assuming Popov is only at 5 due to him being linked to Flint there.... I haven't seen anybody else even talk about him in top 10-15.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad