OT: ♫ The Music Thread ♫

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
One of my current favorite bands Fontaines DC just added a NYC show to their tour this morning. I went to Ticketmaster as soon as I saw the advert (granted I was 5 hours late) and it was sold out. Resale tickets are now going for nearly $300 and I'm still trying to piece my heart back together. I passed up seeing them a summer or two ago at Forest Hills and have been kicking myself over that since. Such a f***ing bummer.

• Wow
Reactions: HolyHagelin

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Anyone going to see Sum 41's last tour with The Interrupters? I saw them last night and both bands were amazing as usual.

Anyone got any future concerts? I'm seeing New Found Glory 20th anniversary of their Catalyst album, Iration tour with Pepper and Artificial Sound System, Green Day with Rancid this summer, Spose, Rivals as of now.

I recently saw Less Than Jake, MXPX, Goldfinger, Bouncing Souls, Ballyhoo!, Cypress Hill, Green Day, Story Of The Year recently within the past few months

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Anyone going to see Sum 41's last tour with The Interrupters? I saw them last night and both bands were amazing as usual.

Anyone got any future concerts? I'm seeing New Found Glory 20th anniversary of their Catalyst album, Iration tour with Pepper and Artificial Sound System, Green Day with Rancid this summer, Spose, Rivals as of now.

I recently saw Less Than Jake, MXPX, Goldfinger, Bouncing Souls, Ballyhoo!, Cypress Hill, Green Day, Story Of The Year recently within the past few months
Just saw Atmosphere at Toad's a few weeks ago. Seeing King Gizz and Idles both at Forest Hills in a few months, a month apart from each other. Then I think the last show I have lined up for the year so far is The Osees in September/October. Fontaines DC is doing a show literally on my birthday in October in Brooklyn I think. Gonna move mountains to get to that one.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes