Hockeyettan 14/15

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
I hope to see Troja and Tingsryd promoted this year, even though it would be cool to see Visby-Roma play in Hockeyallsvenskan!

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Now let's see if they manage to get one of the spots in Allsvenskan for next season.. How would their team be in Allsvenskan? Would they still have an average attendance of around 200-300 people?

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Now let's see if they manage to get one of the spots in Allsvenskan for next season.. How would their team be in Allsvenskan? Would they still have an average attendance of around 200-300 people?

Probably not much more. Only way it could work over time would be with Malmö in SHL feeding them players and helping out in various ways.

jka*

Bad season for OIK - Steelers from me town. Qualification for division one. 1,5 Eng miles from me citeh is little better by Gois. But they or Dalen fight for new contract before next hinder. Maybe division two next season and I am no happy with that way for OIK - Steelers. But no matches this season on place so they goes down.

2 or 3 Latvia players in 14-15. I hopes they to stay. My favorites.

jka*

It is OIK - Steelers and Gois in krono-lan hoes plays in qualificaqion for division one next season. My play partner in jobs says Gois behind my citeh are second jumbo over OIK - Steelers in southern serie in second etapp. 8 teams and four best plays with eastern serie from southern. Just like nhl four division one series in division's.

I hoped Mörrum Gois goes down to division two and OIK - Steelers stays in southern serie.

Steelers in division one is better than Gois.

jka*

Can take a buss to Mörrum and new arena on they way there. Old Jössarinken have same like in my citeh over 2000 spectators but now they will change style. Maybe after division two next season they plays in 3000 spectator arena. 900 or 1000 more than us in me citeh. Around 2000 places in me town hockey mecka. 345 seats rest are stand up places. Two sides around seats. Plus around 50 places behind goal. Plus 41 in VIP place.

jka*

Emil Rantatalo-Thomas give Gois 1-0 after 8min and the game wheres lost by 4-1 to Gois vs Steelers.

Tyringe in home guard next game for Steelers.

Tyringe won vs Gois in second game from yesterday.

Plus Steelers won vs Alvesta with 4-1 in last home match.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
So Pantern, Sundsvall, Västervik and Tingsryd are the division 1 teams playing this year's kvalserien.

Hoping for Sundsvall and Tingsryd!

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Any good young players in Hockeyettan worth a draft pick? We see it every now and then like with Själin (MIN) last year.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Any good young players in Hockeyettan worth a draft pick? We see it every now and then like with Själin (MIN) last year.

Doesn't look like there are any young guys who have had their big break, but you never know what HÃ¥kan Andersson will find. :nod:

jka*

I hopes Pantern, Västervik and AIK and SSK to stay in HA. Two old Elitserien teams AIK and SSK both from Stockholm. AIK have good team but never helping this season and SSK have away their best players and now playing for new contracts in HA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad