Hockeyettan 14/15

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
I watch Skövde from time to time, their games against Mariestad are usally great.

BirkBorkasson

Oct 13, 2013
Should be interesting to see what Hammarby will achive this season, Almost all players are new for this season.

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
Can I ask the average salary is in Hockeyettan? This is also the third highest league in Sweden, correct?

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Can I ask the average salary is in Hockeyettan? This is also the third highest league in Sweden, correct?

Yes it is.

Im guessing players on the bad teams make nothing or almost nothing, players on good teams probably make a small amount, but you don't live off Hockeyettan money.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
Yes it is.

Im guessing players on the bad teams make nothing or almost nothing, players on good teams probably make a small amount, but you don't live off Hockeyettan money.

Sure they do, a lot of players on the top 15-20-ish teams do.
Most players don't, that's for sure. But if you're a top player on a top team, say Tingsryd, you can get 25k a month for 7-8 months without doubt.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
For the top teams all the players (except juniors) get a couple of thousand SEK/month at least and all expenses and yada yada, but pretty rare to live off it, no? Star players on the "big" clubs certainly, but not like there's triple digits of pro div. 1 players.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Anyone following the Western division? Trying to follow Arboga and Surahammar as much as possible!

Klown

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Anyone knows how Malcolm Zander is doing? He hasn't played any games for Mörrum so far this season. Is he injured? Or with the J18-team?

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Aye. I live in Vimmerby, but follow the whole Western closely. Surahammar is probably the worst team I've seen Vimmerby play so far during their years in Hockeyettan.

Yeah, "Sura" will have a rough season, even though they've opened it pretty well the first three games.

From being a mediocre team in the old Division 1C to, probably, a bottom team in the new Western division..

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
the game beetween kiruna-piteå will be broadcast today on tv12. it will start 18.00

dont miss it!

Last edited:

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
I saw parts of it, and I thought it was good! The level was higher than I thought and I hope they plan on broadcasting more games in the future. Would be really good if Hockeyettan could get their own TV-contract

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Who are the favourites to reach the qualification series? Troja and Kristianstad, Sundsvall, Huddinge?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad