HFWF: The Reboot VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Via Cid Phoenix of WrestleBlog.net

Welcome back WrestleBlog followers. Still here at media row for HFWF Fanfest with our second interview, this time with the All Class Champion, @Disclose!

HlFYG7P.jpg

What has been your favorite moment over the past year?
Disclose: The past year was proving HFWF and the fans why I signed here. I already showed the world what I can do elsewhere, but I needed to come here and show I can hang with the best.

The change to your current persona was big what is the future for you?
Disclose: Peter, Brudda and I are good friends, but Gyrating and jobbing to PWC every week had me frustrated. I needed more than just popularity and sponsors deals. I wanted the main events, I wanted titles.

How did Catrina play into that change?
Disclose: Everyone sees her as this evil witch, but the plan was to comeback with my mask. I wanted people to remember who I was.. instead Catrina showed me to not be OLD disclose anymore, but to be NEW disclose. We dropped the mask. we went back to the CAR (performance Centre) and kept watching HFWF to study the game and be ready to comeback better than ever.

Can we talk about Stash?
Disclose: ah.... I feel I have already answered that. I love Stash and what he did with us. but I think maybe you should ask me about Fro... or about my All Class championship. Don't you think? Its okay Cid... I'm not gonna run my mouth like the Blueprint. I'll just show you and the fans at night 2 remember who's the better man between Fro and I.

Well I figured everyone today would ask you that so I tried to give you some variation, but sure lets quickly talk about your match with Fro. He is a former HFWF Champion he clearly knows what it takes to be on top. How do you attempt to stop someone who has that drive to be the best and wants it so bad he ends up destroying his body to prove it?

Disclose: Fro is the match I wanted. He was carrying this HFWF Reboot and the title proving he was the best in the company.
When I disappeared, after ColePens left me for dead, I was watching the show in Mexico and I knew I wanted that title....
I made my comeback with Catrina,answering the Open challenge. I was so close... I was so damn close, only to be defeated by the better man. But that was then....!
Since that day, I've upped my game... I AM the champion, not him. He doesn't fight for the people anymore and he can't even beat me with his BluePrintBullies. I think it's simple Cid. Disclose will do what Disclose does to beat Fro and retain my All Class Championship.

Year of Tranquilo...
*Fist Up*

Thanks for the time. Good Luck Tomorrow.

Disclose: Nice chat Cid.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
MickFoleysEarLobe @Wrestlehead420
I am here at HF fan fest and @PeterSidorkiewicz showed up with a crate full of bell peppers that fans could come and smash. At first thought I was thinking this would really piss some people off to waste food like that, but Peter reassured the fans that he was going to use the smashed peppers in his burrito lunch bowls for the week. #goodguyPete

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Whose bright idea was it to give @KIRK a mic and let him babble on and on with falsities about the Outcasts ? Herman, I swear to God...

Let's call this Exhibit A.

Kirks mouth has made him a lot of enemies lately. Dont be so quick to assume anything ;)

And your non-denial Exhibit B. Thanks for reminding @ColePens who the REAL enemy of this organization is. After Night to Remember the Outcasts will become the forgotten sons of the HFWF.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Welcome back once again WrestleBlog fans. Back at you with the third interview and the first of three consecutive Machine Members. Right now I am here with Mr. King of Wrestling, The Legacy Killer, @The Gongshow

ZHT8i3Z.jpg

I am sure you have a lot of people asking about the match with End of Line so I'm going a different route. What was the inspiration of the current persona?

Gongshow: My persona? I'd say for the most part it's just me going out there and taking what's mine and sensing this opportunity. Listen, there's been all the talk of "MCG is your puppet master" and "MCG controls you", when in reality he just tries to keep me level headed. He doesn't control me, hell half the time I cant even control myself.

This business is about wins, loses, championships and making a name for yourself. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to prove I belong here and that I am indeed the future of this company. If my persona as this snake or multiple personality pyscho gets me further along in my career then so be it.

...that said, sometimes I lose control, sometimes I go to a dark place. There may even be darker parts of my mind that haven't been unleashed yet. I'd recommend not ****ing me off and opening those doors.

What is next for you after NTR?

Gongshow: I try not to think too much about what's in store and focus on living in the now. @End of Line has come back and he targeted me. He came back on his first night and laid me out. That doesn't sit well with me, but I do understand his motive. Why not make an impact and take out arguably one of the best in this company.

EoL has said you're the weakest link..

Gongshow: Empty words. The Machine consists of a lot of talent. Look at everyone's track records and accomplishments. There isn't one weak link in the whole chain. I've main evented PPVs and Weekly TV on a regular basis. I'm Mr. KING OF WRESTLING!

That's true, you did win the KoW tournament, guaranteeing you a title opportunity where and whenever you see fit. Any ideas on when you'll cash that opportunity in?

Gongshow: I mentioned not thinking too much about the future, I'll know when the right moment to strike will be. I'll pick my spot when I see fit. I'll listen to the voice(s) in my head

*Gong smirks and let's out a laugh while readjusting his KoW brief case*

Getting back to these "voices" in your head, one that seems to be showing up quite a bit is this "Voice 38" do you have any..

*Gongshow looks noticeably uncomfortable and Cid stops mid question*

Are you alright Gongshow?

*Gong stares off into the distance, clenching his jaw. He looks back at Cid*

Gongshow: ..no comment.

*Gong removes his microphone and leaves the interview*

Well I guess that's the end of that interview. Up next will be El Dandy followed by the The HFWF World Heavyweight Champion and the Boss himself MCG. I have also been scoping out these new T-shirts and will give you a rundown of what there is and the prices you can expect to pay if you are coming tomorrow. I'm Cid Phoenix, see you all again in about an hour.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Hello everyone of the internet. Cid Phoenix here at NTR Fan Fest Interview. It’s been an amazing day so far and it’d still not done yet. Right now I have the penultimate interview for you with one time HFWF World Heavyweight champion and current Machine member @El Dandy.

VMgqwgR.jpg

El Dandy Thanks for your time.

El Dandy: Wait?.... aren't you that dirt sheet mark that slammed the party I gave ColePens? Too much comedy? A waste of my talent? The only waste of my talent is doing this interview, but here I am. Let's get it over with.

Uh, sure...First question for you, how is HFWF different from when you were last here.

El Dandy: The high energy. My first time around, from what I remember, mind you, things were very fun, but there was a drop off in talent after me and a few other guys like CS, AC, Fro etc

IDK really last time was kind of a blur and it was a short period of time. What nobody remembers is I was only in the company for like six or seven -months start to finish, to put timeline in perspective, I debut in June was World Champion by September, and then the “Lifetime” ( he chuckles) ban from the promotion by November. My first run I was given too much freedom, partied hard, and had a thirst only sizzurp could quench. MCG and being part of the Machine has kept me focused.

Good to know. Who do you want to face that you have not had a chance to as of yet?

El Dandy: Opponent to face!? Well, everybody because, I have only had one match. Way to do your due diligence, you hack. You must've made the top of your class, yeah?

Well to be fair you have faced MCG and ColePens in the past iteration.

El Dandy: Honestly I don’t remember that, as I said too much partying back then. So let's stick to new crop then. I guess some fans would say me vs. Mitchy due to complementary styles. Can't say they're wrong we're probably pound-for-pound 2 of the best wrestlers on the planet. Yeah we had a tag match but I think we could tear it down mano eh mano. But If it were up to me, I'd like to get in there with this Disclose. I don't know him and have only had passing words with him, but it's ez to see he can hang and his banter is on point.

After Night to remember the G1 Tournament starts, which match are you looking forward to most?

El Dandy: Fighting AC. My disdain for him aside, we're very similar in our approach to things and we have never fought 1v1.

Plus... he reminds me a great deal of what I used to be... and what I used to be is someone I'm not proud of. Someone who was a loose cannon at times and got labeled as damaged goods. I worked my ass off for 5 years to shed that stigma of damaged goods, yet here he is in getting Road Warrior pops while hanging people with chains. I know I know... it's a sick world we live in.
The boss is right when he says AC is damaged goods, but I'm proof damage can always be repaired. I was reformed, and so will he once he joins The Machine after Shovelman beats him clean in the middle of the ring tomorrow night. I'd say get your tickets now, but TIMES UP on that they sold out long ago.

It looks like our time is up.

El Dandy: Yeah, Whatever...

Thanks for your time.

El Dandy: The honor and privilege was all yours.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
MickFoleysEarLobe @Wrestlehead420
I am here at HF fan fest and @PeterSidorkiewicz showed up with a crate full of bell peppers that fans could come and smash. At first thought I was thinking this would really piss some people off to waste food like that, but Peter reassured the fans that he was going to use the smashed peppers in his burrito lunch bowls for the week. #goodguyPete

Heard reports of someone trying to heckle Eddy with one, and Emperor looked a bit aggravated. A rare blemish in his PR armor?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Hey everyone, I know you are all waiting in anticipation for my final interview with the boss man MCG, but that won't be for a bit yet. Probably around between 7 or 8 local time. (Local time being eastern standard time.) So in the meantime I have gone around and gotten the info on the shirts for sale here. The company Baby Faced Heel Apparel worked with each guy/team to create these just for Night to Remember. I have heard the prices are just for this weekend and will all go up by ten dollars come Monday. They are currently on HFWFSHop.com

There is at least one for each guy/team on the card. So while there is not one for Falco there is a BFE shirt. Same for Bon and Paris and the PWC as they share a shirt design. While that seems to be the norm for most teams I found it surprising that for MCG and El Dandy they each just have a variation of "The Machine" shirt. Also of note the only shirt I saw for AC was the one that came out a few months ago with the AC logo so I won't include that in this list. End of Line, Gongshow, Disclose and Peter all have three which was a bit surprising. (Gongs third is a Machine Variant). Speaking of Peter he was the only one I saw who had a hoodie. Outcasts also had three but one was a woman's cut exclusive. Anyways here is the list. Click on the thumbnail for more detailed view.

Be sure to comment and say which is your top pics.

BFEBlueprintBon & ParisDisclose Red
Disclose BirdDisclose FistEddyEoL Comic
EoL FaceEoL LanturnGong LKGong GSC
MachineOutcast GoldOutcast MonoOutcast Women's
Peter MonoPeter RedPeter HoodPWC
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Well of course the best trio is gonna have the best T-shirt

While you kids fight over your toy belts, the real best trio will be decided when The Outcasts and PWC go to war.

We are the lions of HFWF and instead of complaining about how small our enclosures are, now we're breaking out and taking over. Everyone walking into the NTR crowd knows that even though the belts aren't involved, the real best team in HFWF will be proven later that night.

Reactions: Mitchy and Serac

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
While you kids fight over your toy belts, the real best trio will be decided when The Outcasts and PWC go to war.

We are the lions of HFWF and instead of complaining about how small our enclosures are, now we're breaking out and taking over. Everyone walking into the NTR crowd knows that even though the belts aren't involved, the real best team in HFWF will be proven later that night.

Uh oh.

Somebody misses his tag title, doesn't he? ;)

Don't worry, once @jbell886 and I grab those belts, you can have a front row seat for the celebration. Hey, we might even throw you a title, shot down the road!

Chin up, cowboy.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad