HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@ColePens my want for Yeezys have died down since one of the fitness youtubers I watch said they're not even as comfortable as NMDs or boosts lirl

I have a wider foot and i own multiple yeezys, nmds, and ubs. The yeezys and nmds are more comfortable for me. UBs remind me of more of an athletic feel while nmds and yeezys feel lifestyle with comfort.

I picked up some ultraboost atr oreo 2.0s this weekend. Retailed 240 but got them for 200. They are so awesome because they are for rainy or weather days. Maybe the most insanely comfortable weather shoe ive ever seen. Usually i wear ll bean duck boots in heavy rain or wet conditions. The atr mids are insane with comfort, traction, and style.

Adidas did an amazing job allowing all buyers to afford nmds, boosts, and even some yeezys. Resellers hate adidas for it, but im grateful. These shoes are light years above anything else.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have a wider foot and i own multiple yeezys, nmds, and ubs. The yeezys and nmds are more comfortable for me. UBs remind me of more of an athletic feel while nmds and yeezys feel lifestyle with comfort.

I picked up some ultraboost atr oreo 2.0s this weekend. Retailed 240 but got them for 200. They are so awesome because they are for rainy or weather days. Maybe the most insanely comfortable weather shoe ive ever seen. Usually i wear ll bean duck boots in heavy rain or wet conditions. The atr mids are insane with comfort, traction, and style.

Adidas did an amazing job allowing all buyers to afford nmds, boosts, and even some yeezys. Resellers hate adidas for it, but im grateful. These shoes are light years above anything else.
I'm debating between UBs and NMDs atm. All black tubular's are a lock for my new "everyday pair" that I don't have to babysit and worry about any little scruff or anything lol.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I have a pair of Tubulars and hate them. Idk why. I'd rather scruff an NMD and just live with it. Which shoes are you between?

And also - i beat on my boosts/nmds hard. They are freaking incredible. You can take those things through hell and they wash up just fine. Llittle cleaning and back to normal.

Here is a shoe, on sale, that I get stopped every single day I wear them and get asked what they are. You can probably get them from stockx.com at like 115. Stockx is freaking amazing btw.

adidas Originals NMD R1 Primeknit - Men's at Eastbay

c3281969e6ad4b3123c1f4c079d0d9cc.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Stockx and GOAT for that matter are so bad when it comes to duties that I don't even bother with them. Those shoes are sickkkk though.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
This TDL actually looks to be pretty good. I would be nervous if I was a Sens fan though.

I have already accepted our fate. I have been a fan since 93' and I feel like this is pretty much the darkest period we have had, even with the Bryden relocation talk. There is literally zero hope left when you have such a d-bag for an owner. It's going to be a struggle for me to care.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The ignore feature on new HF is dumb af. It doesn't block the person you're blocking from seeing your posts. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I have already accepted our fate. I have been a fan since 93' and I feel like this is pretty much the darkest period we have had, even with the Bryden relocation talk. There is literally zero hope left when you have such a d-bag for an owner. It's going to be a struggle for me to care.

Yeah, you guys have my sympathies. What an asshole that Melnyk is.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
i must say we're pretty close to wrestlemania and we haven't had our usual surge of random no-name ass posters who post terrible content then disappear. not that i'm complaining. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So many NMDs and ultraboost at my footlocker wow I’m shocked.

Also this site’s servers are the absolute WOAT

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I've never been this entertained by the current meltdown of the Canuck fanbase. I think you could actually start a riot with how upset people are that Thomas Vanek's broken body couldn't get a draft pick back.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
On the other hand, I like the amount of picks we've accumulated in this draft. Too bad I don't have much faith in our scouting, management or player development one bit.

I do like the progression from Scherbak, Mete, Juulsen and Lindgren though, and hope Poehling becomes what he's touted to be (2C eventually).

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
It worked for us in 2014. Then he decided he didn't want to try and had mentally checked out into Minnesota.

I'm still shocked Joe Morrow got a 4th round pick. He sucks.

Don't forgot that Vanek is slower than molasses now.

I think Morrow is still at the point in his career where teams think they can figure him out and that their system might be a better fit for them. Probably won't work out but that's probably true of the 4th as well.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Don't forgot that Vanek is slower than molasses now.

I think Morrow is still at the point in his career where teams think they can figure him out and that their system might be a better fit for them. Probably won't work out but that's probably true of the 4th as well.
He's always been pretty slow. Yet still able to produce somehow.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
As I said in the Vanek trade thread
I wasn't even expecting much but I was still disappointed
Atleast get a late draft pick in the trade ? Why does jimbo avoid picks like the plague when he and this scouting staff actually seems half decent at the draft

Reactions: Virtanen18

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
As I said in the Vanek trade thread
I wasn't even expecting much but I was still disappointed
Atleast get a late draft pick in the trade ? Why does jimbo avoid picks like the plague when he and this scouting staff actually seems half decent at the draft
Why would you ever offer him a pick when you know he'll accept a low end prospect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad