HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
t looks complicated. we're probably just gonna ADD for someone to retain, as it seems its a 3-way (with Vegas).
total circus in ottawa right now.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I like the Brassard deal I made for r/hockey's mock deadline better than this one.

Then again, the Islanders GM was crazier than Garth Snow.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im still confused whats the final deal.. loked like we swap a 3rd for a pittsburgh 3rd too. wtfff....

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nothing about Vegas’ inclusion makes sense to me whatsoever other than they were willing to retain the cap for some reason to get Reaves, and why they opted for Reaves and a 4th is beyond me.

I also wonder what the hell the cap situation was that caused the league to reject it on the first go.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i think you couldnt retain salary until you owned such player, which was missing in the first reports (Vegas the 3rd team) but it feels like Brassard never went to Vegas, so its still confusing, either way they did terrible on this deal.

everything was confusing about this trade.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I was reading that Vegas got involved to prevent Brassard going to Winnipeg.

That's next level shit if true.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Habs are dumb af getting these stupid points at this point

Niemi needs to be traded

Pacioretty is a dumbass and needs to be traded

all our defense except Petry, Mete and Juulsen suck, although it'd be really nice if Petry could go back to his shitty form from before Weber's injury.

I want Fucale to start every game until the end of the season lol

and also, if the Habs are going to be a 3rd party in any Karlsson trade to eat Ryan's contract, we better be getting some good shit from Ottawa and the second team involved. Like... 1st round picks and/or great prospects cause Ryan at his price is an abomination.

Last edited:

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Always feels good beating the Bruins, especially without our best player.

Magic Mitch Marner quietly roaring back. Looks like he's not the next Yakupov after all. :snide:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
very happy that we went through that whole migration late last year and the board can't handle a Plekanec for a 2nd trade.

Reactions: SeidoN

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i was expecting the worse from my side. refreshing twitter and seeing karlsson in another jersey.

of course a plekanek trade breaks the board

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i was expecting the worse from my side. refreshing twitter and seeing karlsson in another jersey.

of course a plekanek trade breaks the board
I honestly thought it was either Karlsson, McDonagh or Pacioretty.

Nope.

I thought migration was supposed to fix this back when it happened.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I was fully expecting a Karlsson trade or at least a McDonagh one when the site crashed.

Disappointed smh.
Tell me about it....

The main boards are hilarious with their ridiculous trade offers for Karlsson tho. Point + Serg +++ get the **** outta here :laugh: no chance.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
of course its gonna be disapointing the return, but you cant get KArlsson without giving.
i know Tampa is not gonna cripple themselves being a favorite to win. but you have to pay to acquire a player that good.
(which is why its dumb to add ryan in any form to the deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad