35ar5f4x4agz.gif

Randy Orton = @BonMorrison
Triple H = me
Batista = @Paris in Flames

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
a real player. he was in love with someone else 3 days ago.

Maybe Sarcastic is feeling like this:

and wants to move on.

Of course, you being a heel, you can't empathize with Sarcastic and what he's going through. :shakehead

Agreed. I don't play that way.

So...following HHH's career path....MCG is due to become less active any day now before suddenly becoming an HF darling?

He's mid 2000s HHH right now.

Reactions: Sarcastic

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor my rosters are such a mess in TEW. I'm actually considering releasing Omega and The Bucks before even doing The Shield vs. The Elite and kind of just feel like throwing The Undisputed Era in there instead.

Too bloated. I don't even have room for EC3.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Maybe Sarcastic is feeling like this:

and wants to move on.

Of course, you being a heel, you can't empathize with Sarcastic and what he's going through. :shakehead

I mean pretty much actually. I accepted that I like the other lady but probably will only work out as friends at this point. Might as well not be miserable and try again.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor my rosters are such a mess in TEW. I'm actually considering releasing Omega and The Bucks before even doing The Shield vs. The Elite and kind of just feel like throwing The Undisputed Era in there instead.

Too bloated. I don't even have room for EC3.

Yeah, it gets a bit tough, but I literally cut all the cruiserweights, cut down the Women’s Division (still on both shows though) and released a lot of the dead weight, so I’m doing okay.

It is starting to get tough as I’m finding it tough to find something for Gargano or Almas to do, and I’m already not using Corbin or Benjamin. I had them tease becoming a team, but that didn’t happen.

That doesn’t even consider I have Zach Sabre Jr, Marty Scrull and Tomasso Ciampa all asking to be brought up.

——-

On a good note, Bryan/Nakamura, Cole/Rollins, Miz/Styles, and Reigns/Mahal are all B+ to A rated storylines for me, and my women’s division is starting to get good ratings as well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, it gets a bit tough, but I literally cut all the cruiserweights, cut down the Women’s Division (still on both shows though) and released a lot of the dead weight, so I’m doing okay.

It is starting to get tough as I’m finding it tough to find something for Gargano or Almas to do, and I’m already not using Corbin or Benjamin. I had them tease becoming a team, but that didn’t happen.

That doesn’t even consider I have Zach Sabre Jr, Marty Scrull and Tomasso Ciampa all asking to be brought up.

——-

On a good note, Bryan/Nakamura, Cole/Rollins, Miz/Styles, and Reigns/Mahal are all B+ to A rated storylines for me, and my women’s division is starting to get good ratings as well.
I just started Almas in a program with Mysterio but I already know he's going to get lost in the shuffle if I don't come up with something.

McIntyre is definitely about to be lost in the shuffle because I was planning him vs. Bryan for the title at WM, but Ciampa is the best thing going on Smackdown (even over Bryan and Styles) and is forcing my hand.

My main Raw program (Reigns/HHH vs. Ambrose/Rollins vs. Wyatt vs. Cena) is killing it atm. Wyatt/HHH and Reigns/Cena for the title is set for the Rumble. Bryan/Ciampa/Styles set for the Rumble. Asuka/Ronda being built for WM on the Raw side; Charlotte/Sasha for SD. I brought Batista in as a babyface for the RTWM and am going to give him his wish of facing Triple H at Wrestlemania.

Gargano is going to take the IC Title off Zayn at the Rumble too.

I already know how this top program on Raw ends:

Shield triple threat at Wrestlemania; Cena defending the title vs. Wyatt (I plan on having Cena take it off Roman at the Rumble). Next night on Raw, Roman turns on HHH and turns face to join reunite The Shield. Wyatt runs wild with the title. Cena goes on hiatus. Superstar shake up.

I literally don't have anything for Kenny and The Bucks. Bucks have been having good performances but Omega is just disappointing as f***.

WM matches I have set in my mind; and those that are maybes have a * beside them:

Cena/Wyatt (Universal)
Bryan/Ciampa or McIntyre (WWE)
Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns
Styles/Joe
Batista/HHH
Asuka/Rousey (Raw Women's)
Charlotte/Sasha (SD Women's)
Usos/Beer Money/New Day/Undisputed Era (SD Tag)*
The Bar/Authors of Pain (Raw Tag)*
Balor/Owens/Rusev/McIntyre/Almas/Mysterio (U.S.)*
Gargano/Miz (IC)*
maybe some bullshit to get Taker on the card
two battle royals

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
It's MAX MONEY time.

I love this Cup Final. 2 teams that have never won a Cup and have good storylines. Ovi's struggle for years and now success and Vegas' rag tag bunch proving everyone wrong and making history.

I would be happy with either winning.

Only clown I don't like is that punk Wilson.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I fined them both.

Reigns, Nia, Jimmy, Jey, Bray and Dean (who are Reigns crew) were all upset at it.

Seth wasn't bothered by it :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Reigns crew are the most sensitive people in the game. Like... he f***s up, but you wanna find that balance so The Usos don’t get angry at you either, or The Rock, or whoever else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce