HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They really are. So annoying.

Yeah, I don't know when Bray Wyatt got recruited to Roman's group backstage :laugh:
That said though, Roman’s behaviour has been much better since I turned him heel and made him champ.

Let’s see if it goes down when Cena goes over.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I don't watch basketball but I always see the memes and they're always a billion times funnier than NHL memes. Why can't the hockey community have people as funny in it?

Reactions: Virtanen18

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I did. I liked it more than Season 1 but that's probably because I'd read the book years ago so there wasn't a huge suspense factor in season 1.

Though...

Some things kinda annoyed me. Like Alex having perfect as shit emo fringe hair just months after shooting himself in the head? Come on.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Let's go Sarcastic, you can't beat the deet!

hqdefault.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31

I suspended Randy Orton for 28 days due to him being caught with steroids. About 10 days later he asked for his release. I rejected it, and he said he is sitting out the rest of his contract. He only had 42 days left, so I just released him :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't watch basketball but I always see the memes and they're always a billion times funnier than NHL memes. Why can't the hockey community have people as funny in it?

Because the hockey community is almost like the community that works in the league. Boring.

Anyone watch 13 Reasons s2?

Mid way through.

Zach > Clay

@M.C.G. 31

I suspended Randy Orton for 28 days due to him being caught with steroids. About 10 days later he asked for his release. I rejected it, and he said he is sitting out the rest of his contract. He only had 42 days left, so I just released him :laugh:

Seth Rollins was pissed at me at some point in an old save where he requested his release. Luckily he didn’t sit out when I told him no, gave him a bonus and started giving him more wins lol.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah im at like half of season 13 reasons why...

what blows my mind is how little memory i have. cuz i barely remember season 1.
im at the zach in court episode.... bruhhh. i would be destroyed if i was that clay kid.

-
@Sarcastic wut you doin? #deets

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also hockey fans would rather make memes about how TOUGH hockey players are compared to other sports than actual funny content.

Yeah, that's true. Not to mention, when something funny happens, they're selective in actually seeing it as funny or something else.

Just remember the following is ayyyyyy lmao. What a lad.

commodore1.jpg

and the one below is ruining the sanctity of the game. what a thug. who does he think he is?

KANENENEfdsfafs.jpg

Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
@BonMorrison

The NBA doesn't have a good ol' 'x' kid culture. The players aren't scared to say what's on their mind.

I mean, look at this:

I don't like Embiid, but :laugh::laugh:

He's talking about a player named Aaron Baynes, btw, who's a role player.

Imagine Matthews saying the hockey equivalent of that to someone like Tyler Myers or something.

Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->