HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
-Sarcastic needs to tell this girl how he feels.
-MCG needs to accept that Bon doesnt like dudes working at restaurants and that he's 3rd on his list after #TheGirl and PIF

in the pic below:

me as Ambrose with the chair
Bon as Rollins trying to seek my forgiveness after all this mess

Raw-July-17-257.jpg

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Pay better be amazing, and job better get you well forward in your career path

same job im doing now, but much better potential for progression. money is about 35% more than I make now, but extra travel expense probably brings it down to like 20-25%. I could probably get the travel down to like 90 mins each way

Reactions: Max Money

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
same job im doing now, but much better potential for progression. money is about 35% more than I make now, but extra travel expense probably brings it down to like 20-25%. I could probably get the travel down to like 90 mins each way
What do you do in your spare time? I dunno, for me, even with that raise that’s 4 hours of travel each day and less time to do stuff.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor TEW update

Late October, one Raw PPV before Survivor Series. Had Bryan take the title off Joe and going to give Joe time off until the Rumble I think. Bryan vs. Ciampa is in the cards next. Almas and McIntyre are feuding, Owens/Balor feuding over the US Title. Usos just regained the titles over the Undisputed Era in a ladder match when the UE botched their interference. Beer Money is on fire.

On Raw, HHH has officially recruited Reigns as his golden boy. Reigns is still on fire as Universal champ and has the best segment every show (Wyatt, Ambrose, Reigns are all guaranteed hits). No Mercy main event is Ambrose vs. Reigns for the title. Wyatt (babyface) is going to confront HHH and I’m setting up Wyatt vs. HHH for the Rumble, I think. Rollins is on fire as well, another guaranteed hit. I’m having him issue open challenges every show and he’s also in a program with Zayn. Omega is easily the biggest disappointment.

Survivor Series will probably be brand wars and I think I’ll be planting the seeds for a Shield reunion and Reigns slowly starting to see the light. Tentative plans are for me to turn him back face during the RTWM and The Shield reuniting, and HHH making The Elite his guys to face The Shield. I’ll probably end up cutting Omega loose after that program if a heel turn and working with The Shield can’t turn his fortunes around.

I also tentatively have Wyatt planned to win the title and head into WM as champ. That, or win the Rumble and win the title at WM, maybe off Cena.

Reactions: Max Money and Cor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
likely Survivor Series card (could see some changes):

- World Title match: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Aleister Black.
- Survivor Series Elimination Males: Team Raw (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton & Johnny Gargano) vs. Team SD (Daniel Bryan, Tommaso Ciampa, AJ Styles, Adam Cole, & Kevin Owens).
- Survivor Series Elimination Females: Team Raw (Nia Jax, Natalya, Mickie James, Ember Moon & Carmella) vs. Team Smackdown (Charlotte, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Peyton Royce & Ruby Riott).
- Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Lashley (Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, Kota Ibushi, Chad Gable & Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Barrett (Bad News Barrett, Jay Lethal, Neville, Baron Corbin & Harper).
- Champion vs. Champion: Finn Balor (U.S. champ) vs. Sami Zayn (IC champ - plan on shifting the title to him).
- Champion vs. Champion: The Usos (SD Tag champs) vs. The Young Bucks (Raw Tag champs - plan to shift the titles to them).
- Champion vs. Champion: Sasha Banks (SD Women's champ) vs. Becky Lynch (Raw Women's champ).
- John Cena vs. Kenny Omega.

and I'll definitely have a confrontation with Wyatt/HHH, and I need to get Miz, Strowman, Rusev, The Undisputed Era, The Bar, The New Day, Almas, McIntyre, etc. on the card.

WM matches looking like:

Wyatt/Cena
Bryan/McIntyre
Ambrose/HHH
Reigns/Rollins
Styles/Joe
Almas/Balor/Cole/Owens
The New Day/The Elite (Raw vs. SD)
Rousey/Asuka
Sasha/Charlotte
Usos/Beer Money
Zayn/Orton
Bar/AOP

Reactions: Max Money and Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I haven’t turned Reigns heel yet, mainly because he and Jinder are in the best feud ever :laugh: Getting “A”’s every segment they do.

I’m just in the July brand PPV’s (I split the PPV’s up again) and I’ll post my projected SummerSlam card after that.

Also, if you haven’t turned Balor heel, you should. Cena vs Balor went to a whole new level after the turn. His promos get better ratings now too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad