HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I don't know what the big deal is. Houston lost to GSW without Durant, big whoop. They won 73 games without Durant. He was a luxury.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
My dumbass kept wondering who the **** this dude was that kept being suggested to me on Instagram. I thought, “is this some random tattoo artist cause I’ve been looking around lately?” And then I clicked the profile and finally clued in that it was @Disclose.

I mean you know my name already. Should be obvious huhuh

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean you know my name already. Should be obvious huhuh
It honestly never clicked that it was you at all until I actually clicked on the profile lmao

I legit thought it was some obscure tattoo artist or something randomly popping into my suggestions lol

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Planted three trees today and painted all the window trim in the front of the house. That took like five hours alone. I’m ded.

My landlord stole my tree because it was f***ing with the wires/cables outside...... I’m mad lol. No more shade outside and less privacy in my own floor.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK
From hfwf thread, Bob putting condo on sale isnt a shock, we signed elvis on a quickness bc short of a cup, we arent offering him a penny...

I believe we will offer the world to duchene and bread...and think 1 will sign

I suspect you're right, and my gut says Duchene.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That was the greatest moment in sports I ever witnessed in real time. Holy f***. I replayed it 7 times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad