HFWF OT 2 -- #TeamVERONICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
It wasn't an AMA it was the Twitter #AskNeal campaign. One of my all time favorite hockey memories.

"James, if you owned a bar, how cheap would your shots be?"

:laugh:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Where was this nashville the last 2 games? Mostly Rinnie but still.

It wasn't an AMA it was the Twitter #AskNeal campaign. One of my all time favorite hockey memories.

"James, if you owned a bar, how cheap would your shots be?"

"If a tree falls down in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does James Neal still cross check it in the face?"
"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could cross check someone in the face"
"If you could have any super power, how would you use it to hit opponents in the head"
"if you could go back in time and play with any player in history, which one would you knee in the face?"

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Predators!

k95LRGl.gif

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Buying a house is the most annoying process ever. I put an offer on a house that's been sitting for five months and then magically now there's another offer I have to compete with. I feel like people just sit around and can't decide and once they're told there's an offer it's like oh wait I do want that house let me try to outbid this person.

I hate this process.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Buying a house is the most annoying process ever. I put an offer on a house that's been sitting for five months and then magically now there's another offer I have to compete with. I feel like people just sit around and can't decide and once they're told there's an offer it's like oh wait I do want that house let me try to outbid this person.

I hate this process.

wouldnt surprise me if its a fake counter-bid lol. im sure thats just as illegal in the US as it is here but....

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
wouldnt surprise me if its a fake counter-bid lol. im sure thats just as illegal in the US as it is here but....

It's probably not. If I lose out on this house it will be the third house I've lost out on in a couple months. The big difference is that this house has been around since January and the other homes sold the day they were listed. It's pretty crazy and annoying process.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Two eps left of Riverdale and Veronica is seriously so bae that I can't even deal with it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad