Status
Not open for further replies.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
:Ducks

May be short lived as I seem to have missed most of the injury, but also place Reilly Smith on IR:

Knights prospect Erik Brannstrom not ready to put away skates

Smith injury update
Forward Reilly Smith missed his fifth straight game Friday because of an upper-body injury he sustained March 6 at Columbus. He’s not expected to play when the Knights host the Calgary Flames at 1 p.m. Sunday at T-Mobile Arena.

Recall Warren Foegele to replace him.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
A lot of people have been asking questions about the playoffs lately, so hopefully this post will help clear up any confusion you might have. As always, please ask questions if there's anything you're unsure about, preferably in the thread in case others have the same question/concern (starting to sound like my teachers here, lol).

• The playoffs are a series of head-to-head matches, just like in real life. The matchups will mimic the NHL in that the division winners will play against the wildcard teams, and the remaining divisional teams face off against each other, and so on as the rounds progress. The team with the most pool points in each matchup will move on to the next round. Pool points do not overlap from round to round, so your team must have more points than your opponent in every round in order to win the Stanley Cup.

• Before the start of the playoffs, I will ask every playoff team to submit a 23 man roster, plus any reserves that they may wish to sub in later. These players must all be on NHL playoff teams in order for you to accumulate points. While you do not have to send down players in order to make room for anyone currently stashed on your farm team, you will still be restricted to dressing 23 players at a time, with the same positional restrictions that existed during the regular season. For example, if you have 6 playoff forwards and 10 playoff defensemen, you may only dress 6 forwards and 8 defensemen.
    • Any playoff team that does not submit an active roster will have one submitted for them by the league. However, the league will only consider players currently on the team's current list of 23 players, ignoring anyone in the minors.

• Substitutions to your active roster may only be made in between rounds, with injuries being the only exception to this rule. This is to prevent teams from sitting their players that wrap up their series in 4 games in favour of players that play 7 games. Any substitutions must be made from your pool of reserves, therefore anyone who is not listed in your active roster or reserves is ineligible for the playoffs.

I may add more to this if anything comes to mind, but I'll be sure to quote the post again to make sure no one misses it. And again, please ask questions if there is anything you're unsure about.

(Stick tap to @Nail for his help here)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad