OT: HFNYR OT Thread XIII: HF Server Pilgrimage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbw

Feb 19, 2016
Atlanta
For anyone still struggling with spam pop ups: highly recommend “Brave”Browser, in whatever device you use (their mobile app is smooth). Haven’t had any issues since switching also seem to use less battery

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
The Athletic hired Carp as their NYC hockey correspondent...

giphy.gif

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Like they couldn’t anyone better than this old, out of touch guy who is the human representation of the “old man yells at clouds” meme?

Hilarious

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
The Athletic hired Carp as their NYC hockey correspondent...

giphy.gif

I actually don't know how a company could look at Carp's twitter account and decide that THAT's what they wanted to represent them.

Carp: -Dumb, worthless opinion-

Twitter Person: -Factually crafted rebuttal-

Carp: lol i dont care ur dumb bye

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Need help. Something in my computer's settings has changed where the wifi card on battery is absolute shit. I'm assuming this is something to do with the power settings on battery. I went to the power settings to change it to feed more juice to the wifi card when on battery, but it's not where it used to be... I'm going to power options > edit plan settings > advanced settings. This is where the option for like, "low", "medium", or "high" performance used to exist for WiFi, but it's not there anymore?

Where is this setting now? I'm confident it's a power settings issue because plugged in, I'm having no problems at all.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Anybody know if there’s a way to link a single post like we could do before the change?

The way is to copy the link from the timestamp on your post. So it says "Today at 7:06 PM". That's a link.

Always get the link from the timestamp not from the post #. The Post # link only works for people using the default post count. Yes that's very dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad