HFNHL GM Meeting

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Given that only Jon and I have said we're sure to be there, I think it's safe to say tomorrow night's a bust. Probably just as well given the weather...

The 3rd (Trade Deadline) is next Saturday, but that's MY wife's birthday weekend (I made the same mistake as Rob...), so I don't know if I can get a night free on Friday again...

I guess we'll have to play it by ear, see if any more people are confirmed to be around.

Bummer. :(

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Okay, so Drew, Zac and I will be at the... what is it again? The Powerade Centre? ...in Brampton this Sunday afternoon to watch the Battalion take on the Greyhounds.

A few guys likely to go on Day 1 of our entry draft will be showcasing their stuff for us. We'll also be badmouthing and otherwise trash-talking the other HFNHL GMs. And who knows, maybe even talking a deal or two in advance of the deadline.

If you think you can make it, drop me a line and I'll give your cell# so we can coordinate.

Be there! (Or, y'know, be somewhere else.)

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
My wife is taking Jack to see the Bulls vs. the Petes on Sunday afternoon. I'll try and meet you guys at the Battalion - will have my AGM (Katie) in tow. No guarantees we'll be there on time as these things can be derailed but will try and be there around 1:30pm. I take it seating won't be a problem....:)

Rockit,

GM Kruegs

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
My wife is taking Jack to see the Bulls vs. the Petes on Sunday afternoon. I'll try and meet you guys at the Battalion - will have my AGM (Katie) in tow. No guarantees we'll be there on time as these things can be derailed but will try and be there around 1:30pm. I take it seating won't be a problem....:)

Rockit,

GM Kruegs

If seating if a problemin bramptons arena then tbe battalion arent playing hahaha

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
So far we're at four GMs and two scouts attending this afternoon's tilt in Brampton. Any other takers? Very easy to get to, a cheap afternoon of hockey - and HFNHL talk, naturally. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad