HFNHL 2010 PRE-SEASON STARTS - This Week!!

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Honestly, we were WAY ahead of schedule, but I think we got everything to Matt a week or two too late and caught him right in the middle of a time crunch. I'm trying to sort out the loose ends...

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
ok so now we have to create a plan B...so we do it??? Cause it's ridiculous to play half year no?..What can we do to help?

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Honestly, we were WAY ahead of schedule, but I think we got everything to Matt a week or two too late and caught him right in the middle of a time crunch. I'm trying to sort out the loose ends...

Can't someone else take over? Whoever did the playoffs did a good job.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Can't someone else take over? Whoever did the playoffs did a good job.

That would be me, but no I can't take over sim duties. I can't commit the time I know it takes to do the job properly.

Time aside, when I volunteer to do things like sim the playoffs and FA I get mocked to no end at home by the lady and I don't want to deal with that for a full season. ;)

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I apologize things have been so quite guys - I really got caught out with the workload and travel, family life and some health problems - but the updates are continuing and we'll be rocking it out ASAP

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I apologize things have been so quite guys - I really got caught out with the workload and travel, family life and some health problems - but the updates are continuing and we'll be rocking it out ASAP

Priority #1 Matt . Are you healthy now? I wish you a recovery. Because ....."Te quiero mi amor."

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I signed Anders Eriksson as a free agent this summer but I cant find him on my roster, can someone update him? He signed in Europe after October 1st so he should be able to play for me this season.

Anders Eriksson $500,000 x 1 TB

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I signed Anders Eriksson as a free agent this summer but I cant find him on my roster, can someone update him? He signed in Europe after October 1st so he should be able to play for me this season.

Anders Eriksson $500,000 x 1 TB

Will do! I still have about 4-6 hours of updates to do.. more will come tonight - I'm done work tomorrow night for the holidays - flying to England Wednesday... lots of time to get it cracking.. apologies again for not getting to it sooner... and I'm about to start training a sim back-up God who's volunteered and that'll cover me in times like this in the future...

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I'm confused and that's not too hard to do.

Was the latest update the last one?

Still missing some players to my team:

Victor Hedman - signed off prospect list
Frazer MacLaren - signed off prospect list
Bruno Gervais - signed as RFA off Devils

All added Dryden!

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Matt's held up directing his new TV movie entitled "The Dream: Hockey nerds and the HFNHL". James Franco is playing the GM of the Canucks I hear, with Jake Busey rumoured to be the Panthers GM.

We had to re-cast at the last minute. Jack Black stepped in and did a nice version of you Sean.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad