HFNHL 2010 PRE-SEASON STARTS - This Week!!

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Hi all,

I'm finishing off updates today - and then I'll publish a schedule for our pre-seasons which will start mid-week and run into the weekend with the regular season getting underway on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010.

Matthew

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Yay season is almost here and right now I'm happy with my first draft puck as GM burmy has been a very effective two way player right now I was worried when he didn't get sent down but he seems to have transitioned well

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
I dont think he has done updates yet but one thing i have noticed you have the wrong Ken Hitchcock the guy you have me with is Ken Hithcock who has tottally different stats and wayy worse thanks Matt

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
There are still two Jason Strudwicks. As an Oilers fan in real life, I'd say one Jason Strudwick is still one too many :)

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
There are still two Jason Strudwicks. As an Oilers fan in real life, I'd say one Jason Strudwick is still one too many :)

I didn't notice there was 2 but I did notice the one on my team has ratings that are messed. I sent Matt an email about that last night, now we know what the problem is though.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I am on the road until next saturday(Barcelona, El Clasico!, Estonia and Latvia) so I will not be able to update any rosters. Can you autoupdate my roster until I get back home?

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I am on the road until next saturday(Barcelona, El Clasico!, Estonia and Latvia) so I will not be able to update any rosters. Can you autoupdate my roster until I get back home?

Your really going to El Classico for real??? If yes enjoy it and take pictures.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I'm confused and that's not too hard to do.

Was the latest update the last one?

Still missing some players to my team:

Victor Hedman - signed off prospect list
Frazer MacLaren - signed off prospect list
Bruno Gervais - signed as RFA off Devils

CoyotesHFNHL

May 30, 2010
Also positions need to be added to my players (sent e-mail to Matt regarding all changed needed on my end), and signed some players to complete roster (although those updates havent been processed) I don't know if Monday is the best day to start pre-season as everyone seems to be missing either players, or players out of position, or contracts not being updated. Maybe push it to Wed or Thu to give more time for things to be completed. Might as well take a couple extra days and have it all set and ready to go then force the start of pre-season and not give GM's a chance to take advantage of it due to players not being on the team, or playing out of position.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
FYI, folks - Matthew clearly has been even more busy than anticipated, what with moving house, and working in three different cities. Hopefully the roster file updates can be completed soon, and the test season posted so we can validate endorsmenet targets. Obviously we're well off our projected start dates, and everyone's continued patience is appreciated. HFNHL Season (what are we? 12?) will get under way as soon as possible.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Thanks for all the hard work, guys. If more time is needed to start the preseason properly then we can all sit tight :)

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
There are a few others with strange ratings, like Schubert. Nylander, StLouis, Giguere, Huet (also in europe) and a handful of others still have their ratings from last season on the rosters page.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Not sure if this was part of updates but the europeans havent been removed from my roster if they werent part of it sorry just thought i would inquire

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
The update process appears to have stalled, presumably as Mr. Kershaw's RL commitments have exploded. I wonder if the admin team might want to explore a contingency in the event Matthew's availability does not improve in the very near future, as we're now almost a third of the way through the NHL season...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad