HFJets Wagon Jumpers

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Since we have no hope of making the playoffs this season and it doesn't look like any other Canadian teams will either.
Whose wagon will you guys be jumping on for this playoffs if anyone's?

Out of the West I think I'll be cheering for San Jose, wouldn't mind seeing the old boys over there bring home a cup. Looks like they have a solid goalie tandem now so they could make make some noise though they'll likely have to get past Anaheim to do so.
Out of the East I think I'll be cheering for Florida. Tallon has done another solid build with Florida and it looks like they are on the cusp of it paying off. Some great young guys making a major impact and some solid veterans to cushion them in the playoffs. If Luo can be consistent they could have a deep run. The Atlantic is still pretty tight so it could come down to the last game to see who they are seeded against.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I was debating between a few teams, but the thing that clinched it for the Islanders was when Ehlers went down as they scored the OT winner and they didn't even bother to celebrate, they called the trainers over instead. Great sportsmanship

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
My second team is the Blues.

So for the second round, I'll have to pick a new team.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Chicago. I want that 3rd round pick! Ladd winning another cup is a nice bonus.

I'm just the opposite. I don't care about that 3rd rounder, I want them to fall like a stone and get knocked out in round1 to improve our 1st round pick.

In general, I always cheer for Boston and against LA.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I won't be jumping on anyone's wagon. Once the Jets' season is officially over, I don't expect the follow the playoffs at all. I might check in come June to see who won the cup.

I am very mildly hoping for Chicago just for Ladd's sake but on the whole don't care.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Was an Isles fan pre-jets. So what the hell. I'd also have no problem pulling for Fla. In the west, maybe Anaheim or SJ.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Pittsburgh, Washington - You want to see dominant stars.

Florida - Jagr getting another cup would be amazing, as would Lu finally getting one, the guy has gone through so much ****.

In the west, **** LA, **** Anahiem, **** SJ, **** Chicago for now (thanks for the 1st), I couldn't really care? ? ?

I guess Colorado if they make it because Roy is one of my favourite players of all time.

I hope Dallas crashes and burns after all the **** talking threads this year lol.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Cheering for 1st round exit for the Blackhawks to improve our second 1st round pick and then just rooting for maximum chaos regardless of who wins.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
As always, San Jose and Detroit if they make it. Otherwise, Washington or Florida in the East but still SJ overall.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Prefer a better first.

Washington's my number 1, ovie needs a cup.

I actually like Dallas to.

I'm kinda all over the map.

Would prefer Chicago out early but if they go real deep it'll be hard to root against Ladd and a third round pick.

Otherwise would like to see Washington LA final with Washington winning. When I first got into hockey it was right when Richards was coming up through the flyers system. Was my favourite player for a long time and would love to see him face off against carter and LA, even if he is in a bit role.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I'll probably cheer for Anaheim out west and not sure in the east. Will have to see who tugs at the heartstrings. I guess Holtby might lure me to the Caps.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Florida in the East.
Anaheim in the West.

Also, excited to see Minnesota potentially miss out on the playoffs. Older, underachieving core group and right up against the cap. (Great job, Fletcher!)

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
I'm cheering against Chicago to loose in the 1st round. I'd rather have a 21st overall instead of 30th, in exchange for a 3rd, if they win the Cup.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Michael Spacek and Nelson Nogier!

I'm all aboard with Aavco's teams, and NHL-wise I'm with Florida. Ekblad is one of my favourite players.

Florida is the other one I like, I like Barkov and Ekblad as well.

I guess I like teams with red colour schemes, Caps and Cats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad