HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
100s will be fine because of the lower bowls pitch and how many rows there are - just be in the top 5 or 6 rows if you're doing the 100s.

the 200s center ice have club access to warm up on both sides (207c-220c) and (232c-245c)

does anyone know why they tarped off so many rows in the 100s on the bench side?

The tarped areas have to do with construction - the field expansion in connection with winning the bid for the World Cup.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
One of the reasons I got tickets in the 113 section was that club indoor area for my wife to enjoy in between periods and during the game. It's a huge plus.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
100s will be fine because of the lower bowls pitch and how many rows there are - just be in the top 5 or 6 rows if you're doing the 100s.

the 200s center ice have club access to warm up on both sides (207c-220c) and (232c-245c)

does anyone know why they tarped off so many rows in the 100s on the bench side?

The tarped areas have to do with construction - the field expansion in connection with winning the bid for the World Cup.

You can still see the seats under the tarps if you zoom in so I'm not sure that's the reasoning.

I was thinking it was more because those seats would have an absolutely horrible view but they have them available on the other side so who knows.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Had a good laugh at the partial plan renewal email that I got tonight.

The big incentive to come back is 2 free tickets to 1 preseason game next year.

The email also says you have until the 20th to opt-out but when you click the link it says the 15th.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Had a good laugh at the partial plan renewal email that I got tonight.

The big incentive to come back is 2 free tickets to 1 preseason game next year.

The email also says you have until the 20th to opt-out but when you click the link it says the 15th.

They are so out of touch it's ridiculous. I've read on different areas of social media a lot of people not renewing. I also love that partial plan holders get a later date to renew than full season ticket holders. What a joke that is.

It shouldn't be legal to make people renew before the season is over. There is absolutely no reason they need the money in February when the season doesn't start until October. It's a joke.

Reactions: HBK27

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
They are so out of touch it's ridiculous. I've read on different areas of social media a lot of people not renewing. I also love that partial plan holders get a later date to renew than full season ticket holders. What a joke that is.

It shouldn't be legal to make people renew before the season is over. There is absolutely no reason they need the money in February when the season doesn't start until October. It's a joke.
While there is a later date, there is literally not 1 bit of information about what types of plans will be available, what price increase there will be. There is literally absolutely nothing so you're opting in totally blind. Pathetic all around.

I understand the doing some of this stuff is harder for partial plans at this point, but you have to give SOME information about what it will entail.

Either way, there is no chance I'll opt-in. Once I was told that I wasn't going to be guaranteed playoff strips (even though I was supposed to and was assured this many times), I stopped caring about going, I was ok paying more per game then I should knowing I'd have that to fall back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satans Hockey

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I have a single extra seat for Saturday section 13 or 15. Free but, a beer would be appreciated. DM if intrested.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If there are any Devil fans in the GTA interested in catching their team in Toronto, I have 2 tickets available for Thursday April 11.
$250 for the pair, PM if interested.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad