HFChat's Annual Mock Draft (The Big One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
The Los Angeles Kings are pleased to announce the hiring of two new assistant General Managers. We beleive that they will be of the most valuable input in the coming draft.

We would like to introduce to you, *willie* and *navigator*. The Los Angeles Kings will be ready to take the call on draft day.

( I know)

Cheers.

SwOOsh*

Well I have been informed that Chimaera only wants to be an assistant so I wouldn't mind becoming the "head' GM of Washington, if Burke doesn't want them (as he actually signed up first, and I don't want to be rude).

If I get Washington I would like to have Chimaera and BigEasy as my assistants (don't worry Number67 we will let you put in your input as well :) )

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
SwOOsh said:
Well I have been informed that Chimaera only wants to be an assistant so I wouldn't mind becoming the "head' GM of Washington, if Burke doesn't want them (as he actually signed up first, and I don't want to be rude).

If I get Washington I would like to have Chimaera and BigEasy as my assistants (don't worry Number67 we will let you put in your input as well :) )

He speaks the truth!

I'm getting cold feet for the pressure needed with the Caps multiple picks. (sarcasm)

Actually, my schedule might become hectic, so i don't want to put the responsibility all on my shoulders if I can't give 110%.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Chicago Blackhawks

Head GM: Fedz (*)
Head GM: Jayzin Smith (Actual Blackhawks Fan)
Asst. GM: To Be Determined

He posts on the boards, and will be working as my assistant, whether or not he makes it to the actual date is yet to be decided, but hes working with me as Head General Manager.

Thanks,
Lee

Mats_Hallin

Feb 1, 2004
Not too funny being a Flyers fan on draft day but I had a good time GM'ing the Flames at the warmup mock draft though.

Mizral: I see noone picked Colorado so put me up as GM for them.

Last edited:

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Okay, here's what you GM's have to do .. if you want, find some assistant GM's (preferably around 2 assistants). This weekend I'm going to PM all the lead GM's with how things are going to be run, and more importantly, the date & exact time people are to show up, and when the first pick will be picked. It will be up to those GM's to forward the PM to his/her assistants, and make sure his team is on time. If the clock starts running and no GM's of a certain team are there, I will get a reserve GM to take over (there will be plenty!).

This is still several weeks away no doubt, so if you like start getting your ideas in order for what you want to do.

Note: There is no Boston Bruin GM or assistants, yet there is a bevy of great Bruin posters on the website - what up wit dat?

SwOOsh*

The Capitals would also like to add one more Assistant GM in Burke's Evil Spirit.

Thanks in advance,

SwOOsh

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Can someone please post which picks each team has got at the moment, I think i know but im not a 100% sure.....

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mizral said:
Note: There is no Boston Bruin GM or assistants, yet there is a bevy of great Bruin posters on the website - what up wit dat?

they dont have any picks

What exactly is the role of the AGM?

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Hey, not a big poster in here, but i'm always reading what you guys are posting, and i'm really a big knowledgable hockey fan. Put me out there for the Bruins, i'll make some trades.

Thanks.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
go kim johnsson said:
they dont have any picks

What exactly is the role of the AGM?

They can still make trades for picks, GKJ.

The assistant can sub in for a GM if they don't make it for the draft, or they are just part of the management team. They can also go strike up trade talks (though they need the GM's approval to make the trade).

ruutu37

May 4, 2004
I am looking for some assistant GM's or becoming an assistant myself because I will be out of town on the 22nd.

Edit: I am the Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad