HFChat's Annual Mock Draft (The Big One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.

I am definitely up for being one of the assistant GMs with Atlanta or at least a reserve GM alongside Unbiased Canadian (Neilson)!

Go Team...

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
If I can make it I would like to serve as an assistant GM for the Islanders. However with my work schedule I cannot guarantee that I will be there

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.

Did I miss the deadline to sign up...I haven't seen my name added to the Thrashers assistant GM position yet and there are a few other peeps who have signed up since that are probably wondering the same thing.

The draft is a week from today and I (we) were just wondering if we are going to be a part of it. You can PM me if that works "mizral" or just add our names and end this confusious state.

Darcy Wakaluk

Apr 30, 2004
Quick little question...

Is the draft being hosted at #hfchat? Otherwise (which wouldn't surprise me), where's it at? Cheers.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Darcy Wakaluk said:
Quick little question...

Is the draft being hosted at #hfchat? Otherwise (which wouldn't surprise me), where's it at? Cheers.

*sigh* didn't you read the rules?

Go to the bottom of the page and click one of the chat links.

EDIT: Pardon me, thought you were the Jackets. Aaron Vickers isn't there either.

Really people, this should have been easy - just log into chat.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Modano = Dud said:
Stars assistant please..

Was waiting for you in the chat and you never came.

I selected Chipchura with the #18 pick, he really fell into our lap, and then traded down with Boston getting the #23 and former 1st round pick Lars Jonsson. Gambled a bit and used the #23 pick on Adam Pineault after Mezjeros went in between 20 and 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad