GDT: HFBoards GDT 12/14/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Patrick Maroon is an idiot
Have some sympathy for the guy, he's no longer playing with McDavid bouncing the puck in off his skates and is realizing he'll be out of the league in a year or two. He's frustrated because of it

Reactions: Steven

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Pains me to say this as a CBJ fan, but I don't see anyone stopping Nashville this year.
Ottawa GM may have laid a bet on them to win it all
The more I see comments like this the more I expect a total playoff failure from the Preds.
The Preds.. contending??

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
There's a serious hot mic between the benches. Some coach was dropping F-bombs left and right calling Murray a lot of bad words for diving.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I thought if the goalie had it covered you couldn't just push him off the puck but I guess not.

Flames didn't play great but they sure didn't deserve to get screwed like that.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
except that he isn't. Stalock has been very good for the Wild ever since they got him. His only blowout loss was the team's fault, not his.

Hastily said by a fan who probably doesn't watch the West much.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I thought if the goalie had it covered you couldn't just push him off the puck but I guess not.

Nobody touched smith. The puck was behind him and donskoi tapped the puck into the net.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

What? The puck was loose and Donskoi put it in without even contacting Smith. Get your eyes checked.

Reactions: Phu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad