SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
at8Mo5X.png

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Interesting note, out of all the team based GDTs that have been released at this point in time today, only two have a Star Wars theme, HF Jets and HF Hawks. Interesting because both teams play against one another tonight. And the HF Hawks GDT was created just 7 minutes prior to the Jets GDT, so either the OP for that Jets GDT is a quick worker or it's simply a fun coincidence.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Nashville and Edmonton too. Leafs vs Wild will probably be boring

Smashville and Edmonton should be a good one if we play the way we've been recently.

I don't know I think that might be an exciting game for the Leafs v Wild. The Wild don't trap like they used to.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Smashville and Edmonton should be a good one if we play the way we've been recently.

I don't know I think that might be an exciting game for the Leafs v Wild. The Wild don't trap like they used to.
the Leafs have been playing garbage hockey lately. you probably noticed it when we played the Oilers

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Interesting note, out of all the team based GDTs that have been released at this point in time today, only two have a Star Wars theme, HF Jets and HF Hawks. Interesting because both teams play against one another tonight. And the HF Hawks GDT was created just 7 minutes prior to the Jets GDT, so either the OP for that Jets GDT is a quick worker or it's simply a fun coincidence.

NEEEEEERRRRRRRDS!!!!!!

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
That could be a good one too, I think Pitt handles the Knights easily.

But yeah Hawks @ Jets looks to be the star of the show tonight.

Jets v Hawks are usually very entertaining games, I look forward to them every year. Pumped for tonight.

Hawks @ Jets will be a good one?

"I think you overestimate their chances."

I'm pretty sure this will be a great game, but to be honest I've only seen a couple of Hawks games this year. Guess we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad