GDT: HFBoards GDT: 03/19/2024 | Many more games edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Having better weather than Buffalo, NY isn’t the biggest flex in the world

Wasnt talking about Buff specifically, i meant more so that the Canucks have 9 teams coming into the city with their 9 game home stand and the weather feels like its summer when alot of cities still have snow on the ground.

Quality of life for player and family will still be the number the one priority for players....yes above , state or provincial tax cost.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
SCF preview and Torts has to step in and take away the lime-light from Jet and Ranger fans.

That's what coaching looks like.

The next time one of the Hughes brothers is a healthy scratch will be the first time - no matter how many goals against happen while they're on the ice.
You can't scratch a Hughes. People came to see them play.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I hope that:
- Suzuki, Caufield and Slafkovsky get points
- Montembault has an above .900 game
- that we loose in regulation time; we don't need those bullshit looser points
#SoyonsPourrisPourCelebrini
#Loosin4Macklin

• Love
Reactions: Coffey

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Wasnt talking about Buff specifically, i meant more so that the Canucks have 9 teams coming into the city with their 9 game home stand and the weather feels like its summer when alot of cities still have snow on the ground.

Quality of life for player and family will still be the number the one priority for players....yes above , state or provincial tax cost.
oh word.

Yeah in NY we had summer weather last week but now its back to cold ass late winter. At least the suns out? lol. I hate the Northeast.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Going to the Rangers game, excited to play a good team but the way the Jets limit scoring I worry it'll be boring (or we get blown out).

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Days like today is how Canucks get Free Agents and or players to waive their no trade clauses.

Its +15 , sunny and feels like summer in Vancouver while the weather of the Road Team's city is -5 and snowing.
It was warmer than that in Buffalo like 8 days ago. Are the people visiting unable to recall that?

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Sorry Flyers fans, I was wrong with my claim about the Metro in the thread about a month ago. Y'all have a team that can compete with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad