GDT: HFBoards GDT: 03/19/2024 | Many more games edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I would like to see a team (like San Jose) when they are up 2-1 with a couple of minutes to go deliberately score 2 goals on their own net and lose. Give the finger to that turd Bettman.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Oooph, that’s a really weak penalty to call in a 2-2 game that’s in the final minutes

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Feels like Montreal is trying to deliberately lose this game, but Edmonton just doesn't want to win it either.

Reactions: Coffey

nerevarine

Nov 14, 2019
That 4 min high sticking was an interesting call as it looked like he bounced off kanes body

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
That shouldn’t be a penalty? His stick bounced off a player, how can you control that?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
If it's any consolation, it doesn't feel a whole lot better when your playoff hopes hinge on pulling out a last second win against the Blue Jackets because you lost twice to Arizona.

It's like these guys already made vacation plans for April that have a no-refund policy.
Speak for yourself, if they don't suck it up for most of that game we don't get that incredible ending!

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I think you still are responsible for your stick if it's in your hand.
Just seems odd, had Kane not been there to fling his stick back the other direction it wouldn’t have hit him?

I get it for still being a high stick but at the same time I don’t get it :laugh:. Some high sticking penalties are just odd

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Just seems odd, had Kane not been there to fling his stick back the other direction it wouldn’t have hit him?

I get it for still being a high stick but at the same time I don’t get it :laugh:. Some high sticking penalties are just odd

Could have easily sent them both off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad