Line Combos: HFBoards Decides: Opening Lineup - DP Part II

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
This isn't really a fair question to answer without seeing camp. I think he and Schultz should be in these two spots. But which should be in which spot depends on how they are playing. And this will be another tough juggling act for Sully, deciding how much rope to give these guys to work through mistakes before swapping between the two.

I venomously disagree with this. At absolute best, I thought Schultz was good. Not great, but just good. Pouliot's last few games before his unjust benching were better than any games that Schultz put together in the regular season or the playoffs.

I don't agree with this at all. DP may have played a game or two that were slightly better than what we regularly saw from Schultz. But more often than not, DP looked worse than what we saw from Schultz imo. Both need to get better, but I think Schultz is at least more consistent.

This is the part where I ask how many games Pooh sat in the press box prior to being tossed back in the line-up during a playoff game.

And that's certainly valid. DP should have every chance to earn the spot back going into this season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad