HF Top-50 list is coming your way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

For the Leafs, I expect 2... as DLF has already mentioned...

Carlo Colaiacovo
Alexander Steen

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Fleury, Whitney, and Welch should definitely be there for Pittsburgh.

Granted 21 games apparently makes Fleury a veteran in the eyes of HF, no one here gives any respect to Whitney, and Welch is still underrated as hell.

Belarus Rocket

Mar 5, 2003
Sherbrooke
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
This is going to be funny....NJ is ranked 4th in the organization rankings but I only see Parise as kickin to be on the list. Suglobov and Vrana are the only other two I see that have a chance at making the list.....Vrana an outside chance at best.

Vrana Should be In the list no doubt about It,IMo he Is a verry good hockey player,I saw him played a couple of time and he Impressed me alot

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Future=Hossa said:
Vrana Should be In the list no doubt about It,IMo he Is a verry good hockey player,I saw him played a couple of time and he Impressed me alot
I don't know if he should make this list....CHL all rookie team does help his credentials but he has been injured this year....I am willing to the writers frown upon that sort of stuff.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I think the Oilers will likely have

Rita
Wowytka
and likely Lynch will be overlooked, but he should be there.

in the hall

Mar 4, 2004
Future=Hossa said:
i'm intentionally being pessimistic about the list.. i dont have any high expectations for the ranger prospects other then tjutin who after seeing him is a bonafide stud and dawes who looked like a stud at the wjc and his whl numbers certainly support that... top 50 may be too high for balej only for his age but i wouldnt be surprised if he snuck in though i think hes more of a top 100 guy....

i cant say anything in support of kondratiev since i havent seen him but his credentials are there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad