HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Flyers fan coming in peace. Anybody looking to sell a pair of tickets for Thursday nights game at a reasonable price? If not, any help on getting the best deal on tickets? Stubhub my best bet?

There are scalpers in the Continental Airlines Arena parking lot. :naughty:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Flyers fan coming in peace. Anybody looking to sell a pair of tickets for Thursday nights game at a reasonable price? If not, any help on getting the best deal on tickets? Stubhub my best bet?

My coworker is selling his pair of seats for $100 total. Section 101, row 4, and just off the aisle. The view is fantastic, you feel like you're almost hanging over the ice.

PM if interested

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
I have two available for tonight had a couple friends bail last minute. Section 7 row 7. Looking for $200 for the pair, face value is $180 per ticket. PM me if interested

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I"m looking for 2 lowers or 100s on the sides for the game vs the Caps. Anyone have anything that's cheaper than Ticketmaster or StubHub?

EDIT: Got seats. Thank you.

Last edited:

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Has anyone attended an ice cream social? I'm wondering when does it begin, before the game, at the start? Also, which suite(s) are used?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Has anyone attended an ice cream social? I'm wondering when does it begin, before the game, at the start? Also, which suite(s) are used?

I've gone the last few years, last year they were kind of cheap with the ice cream and only came around once when I was there last year with some mini-Carvels and I think bite-size cookies/brownies too. In previous years they actually brought a bowl of ice cream and regular-sized sweets but every year they've cut back on it :P

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I've gone the last few years, last year they were kind of cheap with the ice cream and only came around once when I was there last year with some mini-Carvels and I think bite-size cookies/brownies too. In previous years they actually brought a bowl of ice cream and regular-sized sweets but every year they've cut back on it :P

not worth the 5,000 points unless you truly value sitting in a suite for a game. last year was pathetic compared to previous years. once the mini cookies and brownies were gone they did not refill them (there was maybe 2 plates worth of each). they had some ritas custard in cups with some toppings. again they did not refill them.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Eh 5000 points is still fair for suite seats, you're not getting suite seats otherwise unless you pay $200 or get them through work. But most of the other rewards are ridiculous in terms of cost or simplicity.

I think it's a corner view though in the 100's area, forgot to answer that before.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
not worth the 5,000 points unless you truly value sitting in a suite for a game. last year was pathetic compared to previous years. once the mini cookies and brownies were gone they did not refill them (there was maybe 2 plates worth of each). they had some ritas custard in cups with some toppings. again they did not refill them.

Sitting in the suite is pretty much the reason. I don't need the ice cream. We have seats in the 100s and it'll be a nice change to have a little more seat space.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
btw I just noticed now the free Christmas vouchers are only available for certain January games atm (Boston on Monday, Florida on the 9th and the Kings/Caps on the 24th and 26th) so if you haven't used it yet you might want to soon.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Sitting in the suite is pretty much the reason. I don't need the ice cream. We have seats in the 100s and it'll be a nice change to have a little more seat space.

then you should enjoy it. i'd suggest you pick a game where you can get there early for to get a good seat in the suite. it fills up quickly and it's a smaller suite. last year it was on the defend twice side by the net. if you do want the cookies and brownies too this would allow you to take what you would want and stash them away for later when you want them.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
I know this is still 3+ months away, but I'm giving some thought to attending the Fan Appreciation Day game on Saturday 4/8 against the Islanders and I have a few questions for those of you who have attended the fan appreciation game in previous years:

1) Does the fan appreciation day game typically sell out in advance? (I'm anal about getting actual physical tickets for games if possible because I save my stubs.)

2) What are "typical" giveaway items for that game? Assuming there are giveaways for all fans, are they extras of giveaways from earlier in the season or something unique? If previous promotional items function as the giveaway items, can fans choose the item they want or is it pre-determined (or first-come, first-served)?

3) What other special activities do the Devils do before or during the game?

I also have one other, unrelated question - what impacts are the 7:30 PM Friday night starts having on attendance so far this year and the possibility the Devils keep those start times next year? That 30 minute difference actually makes a big, negative difference for me; I can only attend Friday night (depending on my work schedule), Saturday, and/or Sunday early afternoon Devils home games and I generally prefer the Friday night games. However, the last Amtrak train to DC leaves Newark Penn Station on Friday nights at 10:22 PM, so if the game goes to overtime, I probably would have to leave before it is over (or seek less convenient but later bus options leaving from midtown Manhattan to get back to DC). Notwithstanding that issue, I'm currently leaning towards attending the Friday 2/3 Calgary game, so I'll see how things go if I attend that game.

Any feedback to any of the above questions would be appreciated.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
Interesting design for the commemorative pin the Devils are giving away on Ring of Honor night - the Colorado Rockies' mountain silhouette with a Devils logo and original colors.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
then you should enjoy it. i'd suggest you pick a game where you can get there early for to get a good seat in the suite. it fills up quickly and it's a smaller suite. last year it was on the defend twice side by the net. if you do want the cookies and brownies too this would allow you to take what you would want and stash them away for later when you want them.

Well, we went to the Wash game on NYE and the seats were great. S203 - attack twice end. Too bad the game was a disaster. Oh, and the ice cream? It didn't arrive until 6 minutes left in the game. WTF? Again, it didn't matter us, but to the couple of families there with young kids, it was a bust. A rep did come around to apologize and said we'd be refunded our rewards points. She told those remaining (all four of us LOL!) we'd be contacted by our rep.

There's an obvious disconnect between departments. Marketing adds an additional suite for the game one week before and Operations forgets (or isn't made aware of) this.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Well, we went to the Wash game on NYE and the seats were great. S203 - attack twice end. Too bad the game was a disaster. Oh, and the ice cream? It didn't arrive until 6 minutes left in the game. WTF? Again, it didn't matter us, but to the couple of families there with young kids, it was a bust. A rep did come around to apologize and said we'd be refunded our rewards points. She told those remaining (all four of us LOL!) we'd be contacted by our rep.

There's an obvious disconnect between departments. Marketing adds an additional suite for the game one week before and Operations forgets (or isn't made aware of) this.

Glad you enjoyed the seats. This is part of the problem as an organization that they seem to routinely fail at things. Something that should be enjoyable for all. I wouldn't be surprised if those people who left are not refunded unless they specifically complain. My tenure jersey was wrong this year. Still hasn't been fixed and I gave up on trying as it's a lost cause. Not a major thing but again something meant to be nice turns into an annoyance and aggravation.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Glad you enjoyed the seats. This is part of the problem as an organization that they seem to routinely fail at things. Something that should be enjoyable for all. I wouldn't be surprised if those people who left are not refunded unless they specifically complain. My tenure jersey was wrong this year. Still hasn't been fixed and I gave up on trying as it's a lost cause. Not a major thing but again something meant to be nice turns into an annoyance and aggravation.

One other thing I forgot to mention and I guess I could be partially at fault for. We were never made aware that tickets for the suite would be left at will call or that there were even tickets for the social. I'm guessing this is because I redeemed the points while the offices were closed for Christmas. Anyway, we got into the building with our ST, but were then told we needed to pick up the suite tickets at will call. No big deal except I wasted our ST. Could've sold them or given them away to a friend. Just another detail missed by the organization that there time doesn't stand still just because it's the holidays. Again, I could've checked also, so I'll just keep this in mind for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad