Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What section?

UL Center.

I'm pretty annoyed they moved it up. I have to coach a football game at 11:30, don't think there is any shot I make it there by 2. I won't be able to go to the opener now.

2pm is such a crap time to play a game.

Really stinks for people who bought tickets, but work on Saturdays. At least they changed it before the official onsale today.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
There were apparently no Patty night seats held back for the general public for the on sale today. Only way in are those packages and of course Stubhub and TE.

I think there's a chance prices exceed Marty night despite Marty's greater stature. Ticket demand for this fan base is super tied to weekends and this being on a Saturday night may heavily drive demand.

BourbonMan

May 22, 2012
Morris County NJ
There were apparently no Patty night seats held back for the general public for the on sale today. Only way in are those packages and of course Stubhub and TE.

I think there's a chance prices exceed Marty night despite Marty's greater stature. Ticket demand for this fan base is super tied to weekends and this being on a Saturday night may heavily drive demand.

I bought 4 tickets in section 105 today during the public onsale today. It was via the "American Express Cardholder" selection. Also had 4 in section 6 in another browser but went with the ones in 105. I also saw seats in Sect 7 and 20 via the Amex Premium selection for a good 20 minutes after the onsale

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Has anyone received yet (doubtful) or heard of when STH packages will be sent out?

The only reference to timing is when they asked whether we wanted paper tickets. They said the deadline was 8/18 to guarantee delivery prior to the first preseason game on 9/18. I would guess they'll arrive around 9/13.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Is there official word on who exactly has been let go? I wonder if my rep Tim is still there

In a reply e-mail from Marissa earlier this week, Frank Bertola, Alyssa Leccese, Tim O'Reilly and Tom Vilanova were still there. That could have changed of course. :sarcasm:

My new rep is Pat Ayling, a former 76ers rep.

Wolfpac2056

Jan 3, 2015
Here's a line from my new rep's resume on LinkedIn: Continue to generate new revenue through cross-selling products, referrals and add-ons based on client needs.

So all he is is a glorified salesman. And he came from the sixers too. My old rep never tried to upsell me.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Here's a line from my new rep's resume on LinkedIn: Continue to generate new revenue through cross-selling products, referrals and add-ons based on client needs.

So all he is is a glorified salesman. And he came from the sixers too. My old rep never tried to upsell me.
You serious? What do you think ticket reps are? They are salesmen and women and that resume blurb you posted basically sums up their job description.

What an awful post.

"Man, my dinner was amazing but my chef was just a glorified cook."

Like what...

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean if reps are only trying to sell you stuff, so what? Nobody says you have to buy it.

If they're slow to respond (or ineffective at responding) to customer service issues that's the only issue I'd have with any rep. And perhaps if I didn't have tickets and they were just spam calling me all over the place.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

Hence your "old rep" is out of a job.

And my rep is going to hear, "No thank you", "No thank you", "Not interested, thanks" over and over on any upsell. I've spent enough already along with concessions at each game.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
From the e-mail I received today about my rep.

"... will serve as your front office point of contact throughout the 2017-18 season and is looking forward to providing a world-class membership experience for you and your guests at Prudential Center."

OK.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Speaking of mobile ticket flaws the scanners are not working at Yankee stadium right now. Myself and a lot of others are stuck outside. Hard tickets are working fine.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Speaking of mobile ticket flaws the scanners are not working at Yankee stadium right now. Myself and a lot of others are stuck outside. Hard tickets are working fine.

But on the bright side the Yankees announced that all the people who got screwed and had to miss a significant portion of the game will be given comps to a future game as a make good. Ha just kidding!!!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
But on the bright side the Yankees announced that all the people who got screwed and had to miss a significant portion of the game will be given comps to a future game as a make good. Ha just kidding!!!

George used to do that all the time. I'll never forget getting comp tickets for Gooden's no hitter because it snowed on opening day in 1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad