Prospect Info: HF Mock Draft 9th Overall

Oroku Saki*

Merrill's issues didn't impact team chemistry though, he was just an idiot. Rassmussen starting fights with teammates just seems like a lockerroom dividing type of situation.

Listen man, I don't think you've seen him play. He's worth the risk.

-Hands of silk
-Hard wrist shot
-Blazing skater
-Tenacious forechecker.

What's not to like about that? We don't know what went on in the locker-room.

Oroku Saki*

Yeah, there are full games in an online vault. I suggest you do some research and check one out and hone in on him. Filo's a really special player.

Another prospect I like is Misch Jargonsson. Yeah, he's a goalie but he's a 4th-5th round project with high upside if it pays off.

Last edited by a moderator:

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
just checking

and i rarely go out of my way for late round players. If I see em while I am watching games live then great, but I don't got time for that :toocool:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Nurse's two biggest question marks are hockey sense and offense. He might turn out to be a really good player, but I have no idea why any team would take that risk in the top 10 in a draft deep with forwards.

That being said, he's big and mean and plays with an edge so I really hope some team is looking for some serious "character" with their first rounder. I just hope it isn't the Devils.

This has Philadelphia Flyers written all over it.

apice3*

Don't see the need to get testy over an overrated late round prospect. I can't be the only one who thinks he's not worth the trouble, am I?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad