---> HF ELITE: X-Box 360 GM Connected League! (OFFSEASON & ACTIVITY CHECK!)

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Holy hell looks like I signed too many people :) over the cap by a few mil gonna have to make a deal or 2. Posibbly willing to deal Erikkson for the right offer.

Trou Trou Train

This is an Express train to Penn Station!
Aug 28, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hey guys, sorry about the inactivity as of late. I've been working crazy long hours at my dad's store and by the time I'd get home, I'd eat, shower and pass out and be up the next morning for work again. I promise to get back to regular activity once Christmas is past. Sorry again guys, don't think I forgot about you guys!

Also, if you see my GT on any game other than NHL, and possibly NBA 2k13, chances are it's not me online and it's my brother.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
All good man life is going to make it impossible at times. I've had the same problem a few weeks in my own league.

You are doing a great job! Great league.

Cosmonaut

Mar 7, 2010
Florida
I've got Perry and Getzlaf on my team now. If you find a new Anaheim, I have no problem trading them back for scraps.

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Hey guys, sorry about the inactivity as of late. I've been working crazy long hours at my dad's store and by the time I'd get home, I'd eat, shower and pass out and be up the next morning for work again. I promise to get back to regular activity once Christmas is past. Sorry again guys, don't think I forgot about you guys!

Also, if you see my GT on any game other than NHL, and possibly NBA 2k13, chances are it's not me online and it's my brother.

Understand you've got a lot on your plate right now. Is it possible to change or add a co-commish?

Trou Trou Train

This is an Express train to Penn Station!
Aug 28, 2008
Long Island, NY
After Free Agency, many teams were destroyed and I'm not sure if people will take those teams...If people want this place to keep going, I'll be happy too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad