HF Calgary Flames 2014 Mock Draft Game Thingy - All Done!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I will be on the road for much of tomorrow so I would like to entrust Stewie with my final pick.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
It's kind of funny how I was debating between Bleackley and Quenneville in the first round and ended up getting both... so I win in the end in a round about way haha.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It's kind of funny how I was debating between Bleackley and Quenneville in the first round and ended up getting both... so I win in the end in a round about way haha.
You are starting to sound like Feaster :laugh:

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I feel like after this two round mock, an actual NHL team will pick me up. To be fair though after my third pick the vSt Louis Blues will be on easy street.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
St Louis Blues are proud to select 52nd overall, from the Brandon Wheat Kings, Jayce Hawryluk.

Jayce%20Hawryluk0845.JPG

After taking two decently sized forwards the Blues select the top scorer from the Wheat Kings who all be it is a bit undersized but has loads of ability and is a hard worker. Jayce also managed to have the best plus/minus rating on his team. He also represented Canada at the U-18 level and follows his team mate and fellow Blues 2014 draft pick Quenneville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad