HF Boards EHM Superstar v4

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Poppy is gonna get a Norris soon. First team all star, playing 27 minutes a game as a rookie. woo boy.

Bodmer just had to take the Cup and the Calder smh.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
added for season 5
Excellent and thanks to let my player involved. A short question, can you adjust the birth year when it is season 5 because year 2001 is probably too old then for DNL. I reckon season 5 is 2022/2023, so we could give the real birth year from my son which is 2006, right?

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Yes, finally I signed with Avalanche! 3 years in KHL was great for me. Top scoring among defensmen in every season. And KHL championship.

Now with Escobar we are going to for Stanley Cup!

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Probably busy with finals i'm guessing

Hey guys! Just an update, I'm really sorry I went MIA for a bit!

Was just busy with work and really volunteering with teaching as I'm approaching my last year of teachers college, so I had to make those connections for reference letters and what not. I do plan on continuing to do lots of EHM Superstars from now until september as I'm pretty free! Just haven't had time to do sims with volunteering and going out a bit more with friends who are back in town from university and what not.

Here's the bad news! So as you know, there was another issue with ECK's rosters :( :( :( :( , Causing another crash. So I can't get passed this current off-season. So we'll have to start again. I hope that's okay with you all. I'm always okay to restart as long as there is continued support. The reason why I prefer ECK's rosters is because it provides a larger range of leagues and the international set up isn't tampered with. Additionally ECK's roster also uses preferences, so that plays a big role in whether players resign with a team or leave a team ect. Also the skill level in the ECK's rosters is a little bit moderate where as the NHL 32 or 36 roster has a lot better players so our guys don't stand out as much.

I'll probably post the template shortly!

Any feed back would be great :)

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Excellent and thanks to let my player involved. A short question, can you adjust the birth year when it is season 5 because year 2001 is probably too old then for DNL. I reckon season 5 is 2022/2023, so we could give the real birth year from my son which is 2006, right?

we are going to be restarting so you can re add your son in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad