London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Nowhere near enough faceoffs won that period but more importantly Knights seemed too comfortable giving the puck away or chcioping it into open ice trying to retrieve it. This Saginaw team is too talented. Give them the puck and they will keep it and make you pay.
Hopefully Knights just needed a period to wake up from the long rest.

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
Gazizov is skating much better tonight. Not a bad period. London defence is playing very well in their own end minus Wooleys little hiccup. Not a bad period just need to bury their chances. Hope that's the only soft goal of the game.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Anybody having trouble with CHLTV?

Yep, missed everything so far, CP, phone tablet, wont let me sign on. This kind of crap makes think I need a more reliable hobby.

Any way I've spent what I assumed was the first period trying to sign on and have decided there's better thing to do tonight, looking to hit them hard for a refund...

Reactions: Slowpace

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Exactly.....nhl ready at the time. Not the best on the team....the most nhl ready. There's a difference.
NHL ready to me suggests they will contribute. He really hasn't done much.
More to the game than size, speed n picking on little players in JR.
Honestly think others on that team would have done just as much, even thou younger if splitting 1st 2 years between the show and the A.
No biggie just never thought he was much of an NHL prospect in spite of the couple obvious tools he had.

Reactions: dino200022

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
Yep, missed everything so far, CP, phone tablet, wont let me sign on. This kind of crap makes think I need a more reliable hobby.

Any way I've spent what I assumed was the first period trying to sign on and have decided there's better thing to do tonight, looking to hit them hard for a refund...
Try now, mine back up.

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
NHL ready to me suggests they will contribute. He really hasn't done much.
More to the game than size, speed n picking on little players in JR.
Honestly think others on that team would have done just as much, even thou younger if splitting 1st 2 years between the show and the A.
No biggie just never thought he was much of an NHL prospect in spite of the couple obvious tools he had.
Again...I only meant NHL ready. He played bigger stronger, faster then most. And when he was with the team I felt he was the most NHL ready. Was just an opinion. And picking on little players...gimme a break. You sound like Derian Hatcher.

Reactions: dino200022

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
100% Cowan drew that penalty at the end, but give him the embellishment on the embarrassing swan dive. What a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: Otto

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Thoughts:

- Is Greg Sloan drunk?

- Far be it for me to question Dale900, but no way should Woolley play more than Henry B with Edward and Leonard out. Get Jenken and Fagan up for the rest of the series if not already up

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Thoughts:

- Is Greg Sloan drunk?

- Far be it from me to question Dale900, but no way should Woolley play more than Henry B with Edward and Leonard out. Get Jenken and Fagan up for the rest of the series if not already up
Henry B has more experience yes but Wolley has played well enough to deserve the ice. He plays a solid game. No reason not to give him the ice.

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
Thoughts:

- Is Greg Sloan drunk?

- Far be it for me to question Dale900, but no way should Woolley play more than Henry B with Edward and Leonard out. Get Jenken and Fagan up for the rest of the series if not already up
He doesn't know the difference between Beck and Sapovaliv on half the draws, that's become abundantly clear.

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
100% Cowan drew that penalty at the end, but give him the embellishment on the embarrassing swan dive. What a clown.
It should have been a hold and a dive. Then again, there should have been hold on Saginaw right before Halttunen took his dumb shot at Beck

Henry B has more experience yes but Wolley has played well enough to deserve the ice. He plays a solid game. No reason not to give him the ice.
Respectfully disagree. I see an out of position player making panic decisions with the puck. Henry is younger but more poised. Maybe I’m drunk.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
After 8 days rest, you'd think they'd be itchy to start a series, hard to get the momentum back when you have a soft start. They are slowly getting their legs in the second, lets keep it going and they'll go in.

My CHL.TV only talks about goaltenders in between periods

Reactions: All the Answers

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Again...I only meant NHL ready. He played bigger stronger, faster then most. And when he was with the team I felt he was the most NHL ready. Was just an opinion. And picking on little players...gimme a break. You sound like Derian Hatcher.
What does Darien Hatcher sound like......didnt know you could hear online posts to compare ;)
I won't say who you sound like lol cause it does no good. I'll stick to the topic. But if ya feel the need to and think it helps your point have at it lol. No need to get personal.
Even chatting with some Knights staff at the time.( at tournies, with the team I was helping ( who had knights prospects on it) , at the arena.....they mentioned it also)

People can have a differing opinion. But I really don't see the need for the Hatcher reference.
There is a reason your most nhl ready player on that team hasn't done much of anything in the pros and others on that team have. Even at a year or 2 younger others woulda and have done more than Max if called up at the same time. ( JMO)
Actually a couple staff had a nickname for him and his penchant fir selective physical play ;)

Last edited:

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Careful, you don't want to take the "whiner" label away from the Soo fanbase.
Ya it's weak, not one myself for looking at blaming officials or looking at conspiracies. But is what it is. We will see more from both sides, and next series and next year, and.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad