GDT: Here’s Johnny: CBJ @ CGY | 9 PM EST

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I only watched part of the first and the whole third, but damn. That may have been the best game I’ve seen them play all year if not two years. And if not the best game, at least the best 3rd period.

I should’ve made the 4.5 hour drive up to Calgary today!

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Well, if his career fails as a goalie Tarasov looks like he could be a pretty good magician with that mustache and goatee.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Everything has been written so I don't have to repeat it.
Just a few little things:
  • Johnny played excellent, even defensively and deserved at least one point. Thus he goes for a "nice" 51 points in 82 games.
  • Marchenko has 1+2 in 13 games since his hat trick against Buffalo. And even that was scored on the PP. That's not very good.
  • This is the second time a player has injured a teammate, and it didn't take much for Voronkov to get hurt as well.
  • Our best player was.... Jonathan Huberdeau. First he lost a battle on the PP and then he hurt Roslovic. :sarcasm:
Btw, I hope Boqvist and Jack will be O.K. soon.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
It's not that often we win a game on special teams.

The Jackets 5v5 numbers weren't great. But it was the 3rd or 4th game in a row where Texier-Kuraly-Danforth dominated possession.

Reactions: Cowumbus

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Looks like a good game. Not really sure if either of those two goals were on Tarasov, we're too earger to overreact sometimes... Regardless, played a good game in the end.

Chinakhov seems to be progressing nicely, looked big and fast and was effective. Dare I say we're developing him right, for once? Third highest ice team for forwards this game and he seemed to respond based on the condensed game I watched.

Love Vronk taking a page out of Chinny's "Good Game" notebook. :D

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
Hell of a win last night, though it comes at the cost of Bo and Rosie. I would be happy with a Huberdeau suspension, but something tells me that the DOPS will stop at a fine.

Tarasov had himself a great game, good to see him hit his stride. Let's keep this up against VAN tomorrow.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
How many more cheapshots are we going to take from the Flames before we just challenge them to an all out line brawl?

In more positive news -- half price Jets pizza tonight :D

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
How many more cheapshots are we going to take from the Flames before we just challenge them to an all out line brawl?

In more positive news -- half price Jets pizza tonight :D
We, the lowly bottom feeder that we are, beat them, alleged playoff team, in both games this season. I'd say that's a pretty good challenge.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
We, the lowly bottom feeder that we are, beat them, alleged playoff team, in both games this season. I'd say that's a pretty good challenge.
Season series sweep is nice, but your point doesn't really add up since the 4 points does just about nothing for us.

Flames have been bad all year as well. Losers of 4 straight.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00