GDT: Here’s Johnny: CBJ @ CGY | 9 PM EST

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Is it shocking that even the Sharks are on a 3 game winning streak now?

Have we had a 3 game winning streak this season ?

The other obviously important question is Andersson playing ? Does Voronkov have a carte blanche to approach him and inquire about that late hit ?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011

If true..this is maddening. Not the way to develop talent. I have less faith in Jarmo everyday This organization has no plan, no direction and no idea what it is doing. I don't care if he's in the AHL or NHL but stick him in one place and let him play worthwhile minutes, not this yo yo shit.

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

Jiricek has to wait for a defenseman replacement, currently there are 24 players on the team (could be 23), 8 of them are defensemen.
The other obviously important question is Andersson playing ? Does Voronkov have a carte blanche to approach him and inquire about that late hit ?

IMHO this history is already forgotten. No one is going to fix anything. Especially not Voronkov, who didn't play in that game.

Btw, it seems to me that one of the reasons Laine isn't playing (the other may be too many players, so one has to be placed on waiver/sent to Cleveland/traded) is so that Patrik doesn't try to get revenge on Andersson.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Jiricek has to wait for a defenseman replacement, currently there are 24 players on the team (could be 23), 8 of them are defensemen.

IMHO this history is already forgotten. No one is going to fix anything. Especially not Voronkov, who didn't play in that game.

Btw, it seems to me that one of the reasons Laine isn't playing (the other may be too many players, so one has to be placed on waiver/sent to Cleveland/traded) is so that Patrik doesn't try to get revenge on Andersson.
:laugh: The thought that Laine would seek out revenge on anybody is laughable….please

Reactions: thebus88

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
he feels guilty LMAO

i love Jiricek i think he has a ton of aggression that we lack but ahl is prob best for him right now once he improves and gains confidents hes going to be a stud

His natural aggression isn't going to do much in the NHL until after a couple more years in the weight room. Kid is lanky.

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
:laugh: The thought that Laine would seek out revenge on anybody is laughable….please

Maybe not after all this time, he's had time to cool off. Still there's chance he'd be inclined to hit a certain player some extra and it doesn't sound advisable for someone returning from broken clavicle.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe not after all this time, he's had time to cool off. Still there's chance he'd be inclined to hit a certain player some extra and it doesn't sound advisable for someone returning from broken clavicle.

Andersson is a little tank, it's a bad idea.

Reactions: VABUCK

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
The next time Laine hits someone with something “extra” will be the first time…..

Reactions: thebus88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad