Help on Ranksu's playoff avatar

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
It seems that Dallas is all but out of the playoffs. Way back in July Ranksu (and most of the media) was high on Dallas. That seems like so many wins ago for Dallas fans :)

There was this little bet placed in July:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...sion-part-xiii.2225185/page-36#post-134351287

I'm not a graphics person. I need some volunteers for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Ok, it'll probably happen again with Ranksu, but this should be fun :)

Wouldn't he look good in some kind of I love Berglund and Allen avatar with hearts and lipstick all over?

We love you @Ranksu. We'll love you more with a real pretty avatar :)

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Can we please add a tank in the meme somewhere as Ranksu was leading the Tank for a top 10 pick club. Openly routing against his team like a real 'fan'.

Reactions: Bendak

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Something with this picture.

tumblr_mgkxaqz7m21qa64lio1_500.jpg

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
It seems that Dallas is all but out of the playoffs. Way back in July Ranksu (and most of the media) was high on Dallas. That seems like so many wins ago for Dallas fans :)

There was this little bet placed in July:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...sion-part-xiii.2225185/page-36#post-134351287

I'm not a graphics person. I need some volunteers for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Ok, it'll probably happen again with Ranksu, but this should be fun :)

Wouldn't he look good in some kind of I love Berglund and Allen avatar with hearts and lipstick all over?

We love you @Ranksu. We'll love you more with a real pretty avatar :)

Like the idea. Before I clicked the thread I was already thinking an appropriate avatar would be Allen's face in a heart-shaped locket.

Reactions: Spektre and Bendak

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
You guys are putting too much efford in this. Just pick random goofy Berglund pic. or gif.

You guys should put full efford on playoff avatars. :jk:

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Sorry - got a soft spot for the guy - even when he was a Blue.

Attachments

• stretching bitches.jpg
    stretching bitches.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 22
  • janney's wife.jpg
    janney's wife.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 21

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Sorry - got a soft spot for the guy - even when he was a Blue.

It’s ok, I still liked him when he wore the red and white. I guess if you did the same meme for when he was playing for the winged wheel it would be “stretching for my wife” since he was married to Janney’s ex-wife by then.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
It’s ok, I still liked him when he wore the red and white. I guess if you did the same meme for when he was playing for the winged wheel it would be “stretching for my wife” since he was married to Janney’s ex-wife by then.
Yeah - years ago I was chatting with some Blues fans here in St.Louis when my beloved Red Wings were in town...They said that it was somewhat well known that Shanny was boning Janney's wife which apparently helped Keenan with the decision to move him to Hartford for Pronger.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Yeah - years ago I was chatting with some Blues fans here in St.Louis when my beloved Red Wings were in town...They said that it was somewhat well known that Shanny was boning Janney's wife which apparently helped Keenan with the decision to move him to Hartford for Pronger.

Yeah it was the worst kept secret. When Janney ended up treating traded, I was so pissed off. Fine trade Shanny, but why trade Janney. Made no damn sense, unfortunately we later realized Voldemort aka Keenan had no sense. The way I look at it, clearly Shanny and his now wife had strong feelings for each other. They been married for like ~20 years now.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I disagree. It was always more realistic to make a playoff run, then to lose 16 or 17 of our last 20 games.
Not with the way they were playing. Down right attrocious from from the forwards to the goalie.

You can still be a fan and support the team without being playoffs or bust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad