Help on Ranksu's playoff avatar

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
zNhpnhJ.gif

That's a beauty right there :) Is it possible to have both Berglund and Allen together with those hearts???? :) :)

Reactions: Bendak

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Is there a Finnish version of Chicken Little? If so, my vote is to photoshop that character into a tank.

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Seeing how Finland & Sweden get on so well , could you somehow include the Blue & Gold of the Tre Kronor alongside Berglund , i'm sure ransku would greatly appreciate it lol & maybe play the Swedish national anthem as background music .

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
This all seems premature for everyone taking a victory lap for Robb on this one. Dallas can win out for 94 points. The Blues currently have 92 points. This smells like a jinx thread if there ever was one. Ranksu is still alive.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
This all seems premature for everyone taking a victory lap for Robb on this one. Dallas can win out for 94 points. The Blues currently have 92 points. This smells like a jinx thread if there ever was one. Ranksu is still alive.
The fact we play Colorado later this week ensures Dallas won't make it.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Did Ranksu make two avatar based bets? Seems like one with Spectre that Dallas would make the playoffs as linked in the first post of this thread, and another with Robb that Dallas would beat StL that they were talking about in a different thread. Who gets to pick Ranksu's avatar since he lost both?.

Reactions: Spektre and Bendak

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Did Ranksu make two avatar based bets? Seems like one with Spectre that Dallas would make the playoffs as linked in the first post of this thread, and another with Robb that Dallas would beat StL that they were talking about in a different thread. Who gets to pick Ranksu's avatar since he lost both?.
Spectre and I should collaborate. Ranksu bet his farm against Spectre, and also against me. But he only has one farm. Finnish Vodka is. very strong - especially the home-brewed tar flavoured variety! :naughty:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I can keep first 2 playoff games Spektre's avatar choice and then last 2 games Robb's. Then I can go Back My regular avatar. Ok?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad