OT: Hello from Tennessee.

Joshua Harrell

May 2, 2020
Hi all,

I fell in love with the Habs as a 16 year old kid watching Patrick Roy in nets in 93. Been a die hard Habs fan ever since. Little did I know we’d still be looking for our next Stanley Cup 27 years later. This is my go to for hockey news and talk as most down here don’t care too much about the sport.

I’ve lurked here for many years, finally registered and wanted to say hello to my fellow fans. My dream is to make a trip up north and watch a game in Montreal. Gonna make it someday.

Hope you’re all safe and well.

Joshua

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
From one Joshua to another, Montreal is the best city I've seen in North America. I don't live there, but it's probably the only city I actually want to live in, in NA.

You'll love Montreal. Amazing hockey atmosphere in the Bell Centre. Even outside of hockey, it's an incredible city. And inexpensive by Canadian standards.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Hi all,

I fell in love with the Habs as a 16 year old kid watching Patrick Roy in nets in 93. Been a die hard Habs fan ever since. Little did I know we’d still be looking for our next Stanley Cup 27 years later. This is my go to for hockey news and talk as most down here don’t care too much about the sport.

I’ve lurked here for many years, finally registered and wanted to say hello to my fellow fans. My dream is to make a trip up north and watch a game in Montreal. Gonna make it someday.

Joshua

Welcome aboard! I hope you don't mind a fanbase that suffers from bipolar disorder. :sarcasm:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Welcome aboard! Always great to see Hab fans from outside of Quebec here. I was norm and raised in Montreal before moving away but will always be a Hab fan, as are my children even though they were al born out of province.

Look forward to hearing from you in the future now that you’re out of the shadows ;)

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
You don't even have to be a fan to be here, these people are great, I am a fan of the Habs HF Boards. The most knowledgeable hockey fans in the world but probably also the most argumentative. :) I just wish they could get a really good Swedish player on the team.

Joshua Harrell

May 2, 2020
You don't even have to be a fan to be here, these people are great, I am a fan of the Habs HF Boards. The most knowledgeable hockey fans in the world but probably also the most argumentative. :) I just wish they could get a really good Swedish player on the team.
I would love for us to get the next Foppa! He’s my favorite player of all time. I’ve never seen a more complete hockey player than Peter Forsberg. Wish his career wouldn’t have been cut short by that foot injury.

Joshua Harrell

May 2, 2020
From one Joshua to another, Montreal is the best city I've seen in North America. I don't live there, but it's probably the only city I actually want to live in, in NA.

You'll love Montreal. Amazing hockey atmosphere in the Bell Centre. Even outside of hockey, it's an incredible city. And inexpensive by Canadian standards.

Oh I know I’ll love the city, the game the whole experience. Been wanting to get up there for over 20 years now, it’s gonna happen.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

How dare you doubt the great Gustav Olofsson?

Although I think Norlinder is the likeliest Swedish player that will be great for Montreal.

Reactions: Joshua Harrell

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Oh I know I’ll love the city, the game the whole experience. Been wanting to get up there for over 20 years now, it’s gonna happen.
Just do it. I've only been 3 times myself, but love it more each time. I recommend it to everyone I meet.

Some locals may agree or disagree, but La Banquise is a famous (and delicious) poutine place that's worth a visit. I don't know your age or demographic, but my favourite hostel is in Montreal. They have two rooftop hottubs, a nice bar downstairs, modern dorms and private rooms, great location, etc. Last time I was there it was like $30-35 (≈ $23 USD) for a dorm bunk per night.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal

I've always said, I would have probably moved on from this team a long time ago if it wasn't for this board. :thumbu:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

We couldn’t pull off the Swedish hockey player but we did get one of the best Swedish posters you can find, to post with us. And we’re lucky to have him. :handclap:

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Looks like you need an avi. Here you go. :sarcasm:
upload_2020-5-2_19-36-45.jpeg

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014

Welcome!

Please answer the following skill testing question, without the help of a calculator:

Did Michel Therrien stunt Lars Eller and Alex Galchenyuk's offensive growth by giving important minutes at the center position to David Desharnais?

Yes or No?

Reactions: Dividejoy

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
Welcome!

Please answer the following skill testing question, without the help of a calculator:

Did Michel Therrien stunt Lars Eller and Alex Galchenyuk's offensive growth by giving important minutes at the center position to David Desharnais?

Yes or No?

Follow up question - Did Mark Bergevin win all his major trades?

Oh yeah / No way/ Irrelevant

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Hi all,

Joshua
You do realize that since you're a fan, the Habs started to suck ...

I blame you !!!!

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
How dare you doubt the great Gustav Olofsson?

Although I think Norlinder is the likeliest Swedish player that will be great for Montreal.

We've had so many super Swedish stars:

Jacob De La Rose
Sebastian Collberg
Magnus Nygren
Andreas Engqvist
Andreas Dackell
Niklas Sundstrom

:sarcasm:

Was it Dackell that often had opportunities on breakaways but could never score? I remember such a player early 2000s but I can't remember who it was exactly. It was so pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad