HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part VIII]

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
For the GM Games I always used it 1. As a disciplinary measure (i.e. who reads the rules?), 2. To make sure the GMs were actually in agreement on a deal (so one side doesn't post "hey wait, I never said yes!" and start a whole mess in the thread), 3. To make things easier for the commishs to keep track of all the deals in one place instead of skimming through an active thread.

I don't think any of that should be a big issue in this league. It'd still be nice, though. It only takes a minute.

And not all trades get posted in the thread.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Laine
Keller
Chychurn
Bellows
Laberge
Dahlen
Cholowski

Well that turned out ok I guess.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:blues

I'm interested in acquiring an upcoming entry draft pick on the condition that the guy I want is still available. I have 2017 entry draft picks (including Ottawa's 2017 3rd) and certain prospects available. I may also be open to moving back in the regular draft with one or two picks.

Edit: The guy I wanted was just taken. I'm still open to acquiring another entry draft pick, but there isn't a guy I really want to draft anymore so it would need to be worth it for me.

As a side note, can we start making our picks for the regular draft order?

Last edited:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to offer my 3rd next year for an upcoming pick.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Sorry guys. Canada Day yesterday, birthday today. I'm away from my computer. Will take a look when I have a moment for the entry draft. Give me an hour or so.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:blues

Still open to acquiring another pick or two in the entry draft. I have 2017 entry draft picks and certain prospects available.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Trade

To :flyers:
St. Louis Blues 3rd round pick 2017 entry draft

To :blues:
Philadelphia Flyers 4th round pick 2016 entry draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad