Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Zero issue with expirementing with lines when we have a 1% playoff chance at this stage of the season. He rolled with optimal lines (for the most part) when we were in the hunt. Might as well put guys in different roles and see if you can find someone that excels.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Just split up the otters and we've got some tankhawks lines!

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
16 games left

The race begins to stay in the top 7

I cant see the Hawks ending in the top 4 ....but with the lottery we might get a break

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
16 games left

The race begins to stay in the top 7

I cant see the Hawks ending in the top 4 ....but with the lottery we might get a break

Anaheim looks good to possibly pass us with their goaltenders returning. New Jersey is a maybe, same story, Blackwood is back and Schneider is at least playing well enough to give them a chance to win on some nights.

The real wild cards are Vancouver and Detroit. With both of those teams, we have to hope their young players come together and take a leap forward down the stretch.

L.A. and Ottawa don’t show any real upside of getting hot and passing the Hawks. So it looks like the Hawks will be anywhere from 3-7 if everything continues on the current trajectory. 5 would be great, I’d lock that in now if I could and avoid the mystery possibilities.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
you call that a tank Buffalo?? now this is a tank!!!

upload_2019-3-7_9-6-27.png

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
There is no way to spin or explain in a positive light how Hayden is still on an NHL roster let alone a top line at this point

One of the most worthless players to come thru Chicago in some time

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
There is no way to spin or explain in a positive light how Hayden is still on an NHL roster let alone a top line at this point

One of the most worthless players to come thru Chicago in some time
Hayden still has some potential. Last game against the Sharks was when you should have gotten your JC shots in.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

I, uh, think there’s still some untapped potential in Kruger waiting to come out. He just needs better linemates, was thinking Kane. And have you ever noticed how well Anisimov skates backwards? Might want to try him on D down the stretch.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Does Sikura have a future with this team if Colliton would rather play Kunitz over him?
JC likes his boys to be strong and Sikura really needs to bulk up so it's not surprising. Personally I think Sikura needs to start in Rockford next season.

Reactions: pvr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad