Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Flyers...12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Despite his point total, I think kane has been pretty bad this season. Hes just so ridiculously skilled he can play so lacklusterly and still put up crazy numbers

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Soooooooo, were the Flyers fans just being haters when it came to the Manning reviews?

:sarcasm:

Good luck tomorrow.

P.S. did the Manning signing thread get deleted? Nothing came up in search. Which is a shame because I remember it being a wealth of Manning memes haha.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Soooooooo, were the Flyers fans just being haters when it came to the Manning reviews?

Good luck tomorrow.

P.S. did the Manning signing thread get deleted? Nothing came up in search. Which is a shame because I remember it being a wealth of Manning memes haha.
Please take him and his HF alias (boxcar) back. They're killing us over here.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC

Good luck tomorrow.

Sadly, I don't remember Hawks fans disagreeing with you. In fact ... most of the knowledgeable posters were befuddled by the move. 1 year stop gap, okay ... 2 years? WTH?!?!

We're still trying to figure out if it was a Bowman or Q move. Considering Bowman likes mobile Smurf like DMen, it must have been a Q demand.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Despite his point total, I think kane has been pretty bad this season. Hes just so ridiculously skilled he can play so lacklusterly and still put up crazy numbers

He has had a couple bad games but no other Hawk has been anywhere close to as good as him.

Imagine if they gave him top 6 players every game to play with.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Sadly, I don't remember Hawks fans disagreeing with you. In fact ... most of the knowledgeable posters were befuddled by the move. 1 year stop gap, okay ... 2 years? WTH?!?!

We're still trying to figure out if it was a Bowman or Q move. Considering Bowman likes mobile Smurf like DMen, it must have been a Q demand.
not true, many of us said give the guy a chance, and he can't be that bad...plus something about how Philly is a crap hole so their fans must be stupid as well...that kind of stuff...

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
aren't they doing more of these to get more European audiences a chance to follow??? I thought I read these early Saturday games are getting featured in different European countries...
That'd be pretty neat if that's the case. I'm in favour of it.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
not true, many of us said give the guy a chance, and he can't be that bad...plus something about how Philly is a crap hole so their fans must be stupid as well...that kind of stuff...
I didn't know much about Manning until this year. For some reason, I remember many of our posters complaining about the signing. I certainly remember a couple of Flyer fans warning us about him. The board felt skeptical.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Who thought it was a good idea to have a game at 12pm on a random Saturday

aren't they doing more of these to get more European audiences a chance to follow??? I thought I read these early Saturday games are getting featured in different European countries...

The Flyers have actually been playing nearly all of their Saturday home games in the afternoon for many years. I've read it's to make it easier for fans coming from all across Eastern PA to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad