GDT: Hawks vs Boredom: 7:30PM Central on NBCSCHI--Corey "Colander" Crawford Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_oxonfdvs9S1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

tumblr_oxondcPhv11w8vvh3o1_1280.png

tumblr_oxon7dfElX1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

tumblr_oxonehmtHa1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

That's one amazing colander we have on the team.

Hawks Projected Lineup (note: just my guesses, we'll find out after morning skate):
Saad-Toews-Panik
Hartman- Anisimov-Kane
Sharp-Kero-DeBrincat
Bouma- Wingels-Hayden

Keith-Seabrook
Kempny-Murphy
Forsling-Rutta
Colander

Wild's boring expected lineup:
Neno is not a name- Stall is a 1C for them? Really?!? -Some sort of Coyle
Foligyes- Meekooo Koyvooo- Tyler Anus
Sucker- Has 3 names because he's insecure- Stewie
Loseeik- Matt's Callin'- Olof's son

Stutters- Not a surgeon
Not your bro, bro- Dumb
John Quincy Adams- His old man owns part of the team
Dubstep

Last edited:

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
This is the type of game Kane - Schmaltz will dominate, Kane shows no mercy vs. Boredom

Reactions: CallMeShaft

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Hope Schmaltz is feeling good because I'm anxious to see if this team is really good like they were in the first two. It really can be one player who defines it if Schmaltz is the player which gives us at least two very good lines. And that 3rd line with Anisimov, Sharp and Cat? Well you know. ;)

Reactions: Krivo25 and Rooh

ModryJazyk

Go Hawks !
Feb 22, 2010
Bratislava
Hope Schmaltz is feeling good because I'm anxious to see if this team is really good like they were in the first two. It really can be one player who defines it if Schmaltz is the player which gives us at least two very good lines. And that 3rd line with Anisimov, Sharp and Cat? Well you know. ;)
Schmaltz was not only difference between first two and last two games.Another important difference was machup, in the first two games 2nd line got most favorable matchup, in other two games it was on Tort and Babcock who played against them.Next week in St. Louis we will see, how good really is this line w/ Schmaltz against Tarasenko, Pietrangelo and Co.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Schmaltz was not only difference between first two and last two games.Another important difference was machup, in the first two games 2nd line got most favorable matchup, in other two games it was on Tort and Babcock who played against them.Next week in St. Louis we will see, how good really is this line w/ Schmaltz against Tarasenko, Pietrangelo and Co.

In first game Schamaltz and Kane played a lot against Malkin and Kessel so I don't know if it was favourable, they were going power against power. But yeah you are right but still, if Schmaltz and Kane gets heavier matchups, Toews, Saad and Panik are free and they are clicking too. And you cant forget the third line.

But yes it is about how they will click in larger sample size. Last year we had one superior line, now we may have two. It's harder to play against if you are home team if oppositions has deep lineup.

ModryJazyk

Go Hawks !
Feb 22, 2010
Bratislava
In first game Schamaltz and Kane played a lot against Malkin and Kessel so I don't know if it was favourable, they were going power against power. But yeah you are right but still, if Schmaltz and Kane gets heavier matchups, Toews, Saad and Panik are free and they are clicking too. And you cant forget the third line.

But yes it is about how they will click in larger sample size. Last year we had one superior line, now we may have two. It's harder to play against if you are home team if oppositions has deep lineup.

hopefully Q has better plan for tonight like Hayden and Wingels with Kane.Or Anisimov, he should keep that 3rd line at least and call up someone from RFD.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
DeBrincat - Sharp - Kane
Hartman - Anisimov - Hayden
Bouma - Kero - Wingels

That Cat Sharp Kane line would get Party-treatment.

Reactions: Matt Ravlich

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
DeBrincat - Sharp - Kane
Hartman - Anisimov - Hayden
Bouma - Kero - Wingels

That Cat Sharp Kane line would get Party-treatment.

I doubt Sharp will be playing center. It's probably got a 1/1,000,000 chance.

I'm gonna go out on a limb(not really) and say that the lineup is basically identical to the game against the Habs, unfortunately.

Nice GDT, though. Love Corey Colander. Can we call him Triple C now?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I get that the team won but JFC the second line needs a center with speed if Kane and Hartman are the wingers. If AA is going to be the center I would move Debrincat to Hartman's spot and move Hayden AA's center spot.

12-15-88
38-40-10
57-67-17

To be clear, Hino should be up.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I doubt Sharp will be playing center. It's probably got a 1/1,000,000 chance.

I'm gonna go out on a limb(not really) and say that the lineup is basically identical to the game against the Habs, unfortunately.

Safe bet and you are probably right. And realistically Sharp as C is now a long-shot even if more players are hurt.

I just liked Cat and Sharp together but maybe for one game they can be separated. Cat just needs either Kane or Sharp to play with, what I'm scared of is we'll see Sharp with Anisimov and Kane. Of course you could balance things by destroying first line but nah, not now.

But Wild has played bad, they are missing Granlund and Parise. Vulnerable team, lets win this.

Reactions: Matt Ravlich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad