——————————-
Calgary
Hanifin

Hawks
Sens 2nd
Murphy
Tampa 2024 first

I’m sure everyone will love these

Yea. Based on the trade up chart that trade might be a little rich from the hawks side. But I think it really depends on whether Washington values Nazar at the pick he was drafted at because he had a pretty poor season.

Who was it?

Watch it be me. :laugh:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Im cool with people having their opinion. Base it on what you see on the ice and own it when you’re wrong. If Korchinski becomes a great player ill be his number one fan and everyone here can make fun of me. But that’s what it’s all
About.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Im cool with people having their opinion. Base it on what you see on the ice and own it when you’re wrong. If Korchinski becomes a great player ill be his number one fan and everyone here can make fun of me. But that’s what it’s all
About.

But don't you think it's a bit early to have a strong opinion on a 19 yr old defenseman who has been anchored with linemates like Megna and an all-around bad team?

Reactions: Pez68

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Meh. Just a tough bounce.

That's a situation where Vlasic will learn to just snap a quick shot on net, once he has a little more experience. Those are the times where I think he'll learn, and his offense will take a step forward on account of it.

Reactions: TLEH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad