GDT: Hawks @ Stars last day of the pre celebrini year of 24’ 7pm 12/31/23 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Unfortunately Jacques Martin was grabbed up by Ottawa.....so no good coaches available..

Nothing has changed ...might as well have just kept JC...same results...awfulness.

Dallas is a very good team..but man Hawks making them look like it is so easy to play the game...Looks lije a Dallas practice vs. Pylons.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Unfortunately Jacques Martin was grabbed up by Ottawa.....so no good coaches available..

Nothing has changed ...might as well have just kept JC...same results...awfulness.

Dallas is a very good team..but man Hawks making them look like it is so easy to play the game...Looks lije a Dallas practice vs.

Torts? ;)

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Bedard and kurashev are major d zone liabilities.

I know it’s verboten to criticize Bedard but his d zone game is awful

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
A LUDUS HORRIBILIS capping off another ANNUS HORRIBLiS ...fitting for the tank guys..

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I can understand that Bedard feels he needs to lead the offensive game and it's understandable but those bad habits and cutesy plays need to be coached out of him.....now, not later.
He needs a lot of coaching. Which is why I want this staff - which is not an nhl caliber staff - gone

Reactions: Pez68

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
I like Troy Murray and I wish him well but he was definitely polishing a turd after this one

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
This team sucks and it has nothing to do with coaching.

I have said it before, it's easy to tear a team down for draft picks but very difficult to build a winner from the bottom up.

Just ask Yzerman!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But maybe tgey kid needs a re-set from all this losing...A week off...sirung on a beach in Florida...tobcontemplate if herwalky wants to put in the hard work of learning d-zibe defense...or maybe they should have sent hom to Workd Juniors to remind him of what fun winning is ...maybe he could have learned from Celebrini what 200 ft hockey requires and what shift after shift effort is?

But no ...they insist he is better off learning in the NHL...though the lessons do not appear to be accepted.

So either give him a week off to re-set and change OR give him an NHL bag-skate till he "gets it"..

His line has been horrible last 2 games in not defending anything...And he himself is a lot responsible for that.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Didn’t watch, just seeing the score now. Can’t imagine too many positives losing by a touchdown.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Impressive adjustments against a team they just saw. Tough to be that unprepared.

Richardson is hurting my head. Should have watched football.

Happy New Year!

Reactions: Pez68 and hawksrule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad