GDT: Hawks @ Kraken 9pm 1/24/24 TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I know AA is hurt but he's a f***ing unicorn. Dude is a brain dead mess but he's a D20. 19 shifts of bad stupid hockey. On a nat 20 he gets a one on two dekes a guy and buries a piss missile bar down.

Comparing him to Guttman is goofy.
No i wasn't comparing him to Guttman in terms of talent, just in terms of playing brain dead hockey.

Guttman is never going to score 30 goals in the NHL like AA did

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
The difference is the grand canyon gap in talent. AA has much better hands, much better speed and a much better shot.
Yeah AA would be a ppg player if he had any hockey sense whatsoever.

No clue what you're arguing or what you're asking then.
I was arguing why is Guttman in the doghouse. there is zero reason why Reese Johnson and Entwistle are playing over him.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Bottom line with this team is the guys on the team who could score (including one the HF Hawks board loved to hate) got traded or were allowed to walk as part of the rebuild and their offensive production hasn't been replaced. The Hawks GF sucks by design. Mission accomplished. Imagine if Dickinson didn't have a decent season.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
This started because you asked how that's any different than AA.
No I said that that what you said also describes AA. It's obvious that AA has way more talent than Guttman, that goes without saying.
we're in agreement there lol.

poor choice of words.

when I said how is that any different, i should have said that also describes

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Guttman has a LITTLE skill and a LITTLE offensive sense but on this team that makes him better than a lotta guys who are getting ice time over him. AA has an albatross around his neck because his toolbox is better than his game and he wears out his welcome by not converting his skill into points. He alienates management by leaving them wanting more but never delivering. He lucked out at the end of last year and bankrolled it into an extension but reverted to form at the beginning of this season - mr. enigmatic.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
We know why the Hawks and Sharks are so bad but Columbus, Anaheim, Ottawa and Buffalo make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad