GDT: Hawks @ Kraken 9pm 1/24/24 TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
I can't believe Guttman and Reichel are in the doghouse for defensive play and these guys can chase guys around the defensive zone with impunity and bring nothing offensively.
LR said that Reichel and I think by implication Guttman were doing ok defensively but not doing anything offensively. They both have some offensive skill but didn't develop any chemistry. In fact, none of Reichel's linemates seem interested in getting him the puck. I like LR seating both of them to figure it out. They have enough skill that if they worked together a little bit they would score a little.

PK has 1 goal since CB was injured on 1/5. He's no better and possibly worse than Reichel since his points came when playing with CB. Reichel has to get more competitive WITHIN the team because everyone is competing for a slot. If the puck isn't coming back to him 5 on 5 he shouldn't be in a hurry to pass it when he has it.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
LR said that Reichel and I think by implication Guttman were doing ok defensively but not doing anything offensively. They both have some offensive skill but didn't develop any chemistry. In fact, none of Reichel's linemates seem interested in getting him the puck. I like LR seating both of them to figure it out. They have enough skill that if they worked together a little bit they would score a little.

PK has 1 goal since CB was injured on 1/5. He's no better and possibly worse than Reichel since his points came when playing with CB. Reichel has to get more competitive WITHIN the team because everyone is competing for a slot. If the puck isn't coming back to him 5 on 5 he shouldn't be in a hurry to pass it when he has it.
Letting Reese Johnson fumble the puck to not even be in a position to pass or shoot sure is teaching him something about merit offensively.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I know AA is hurt but he's a f***ing unicorn. Dude is a brain dead mess but he's a D20. 19 shifts of bad stupid hockey. On a nat 20 he gets a one on two dekes a guy and buries a piss missile bar down.

Comparing him to Guttman is goofy.

Reactions: Callidusblackhawk

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Letting Reese Johnson fumble the puck to not even be in a position to pass or shoot sure is teaching him something about merit offensively.
I agree but Guttman didn't seem interested in working with Reichel and seemed kinda selfish with the puck. Reichel has his own things to work on, but he failed in part because Guttman who has a little skill and offensive aggression should have been working with him more.

KD is prolly hoping one of the vets not named Foligno or Dickinson get hot and can be traded at the deadline. Good luck with that KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad