Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Kings - 11-2-19 9:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Happy to see crow in net for the first time this season. I agree on caggs being out making no sense, but maybe he wears himself out so bad each time he plays that JC has to sit him in b2bs? I'd certainly rather have him against the ducks if that is the case.

It makes sense to play CC against the perceived weaker opponent in a back-to-back situation.

Reactions: Cowch

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
The bingo balls are in full effect! Kane just gets kicked in the balls with his linemates. JC is going to make him ask for a trade. When was the last time Crosby or Ovechkin played with junk? He should get to choose his linemates!

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
So do we have anyone to make the GDT tonight seeing as how George forgot he wasn't allowed to make threads? Because I can crap one out in an instant, but don't wanna do so if @Rooh or @Styles or anyone else here are putting effort into making one.

All you dude.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The bingo balls are in full effect! Kane just gets kicked in the balls with his linemates. JC is going to make him ask for a trade. When was the last time Crosby or Ovechkin played with junk? He should get to choose his linemates!

LOL .... yeah, by all means, let's continue the country club atmosphere and have the core players choose their linemates. Poor Kaner....ffs

Reactions: Krivo25

NoHuman

May 31, 2018
It is a TEAM sport.

And that means it's a ridiculous idea that you should put your players in position to succeed? Kampf is a black hole offensively. Kane has produced through odd combos in the past and here's hoping his does tonight. But when your entire lineup in hurting to score- to the extent that in 4 out of the last 5 games your team has either been shutout or only managed the ever ironic '1 goal' - maybe it isn't the best idea to die on the hill that you should be able to pick your line combos by "bingo balls."

I don't think players should be able to chose their lineys. But acting like no one should ever question the combos is weirdo too.

Last edited:

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
He’s losing a lot of money right now.

upload_2019-11-2_18-0-48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad