Rumor: Hawks Interested in T.J. Oshie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
Andy Strickland‏Verified account @andystrickland 5m5 minutes ago
More
TJ Oshie being strongly considered to replace Panarin and play with Kane. May have to take less money. #Blackhawks will sell chance to win

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
andy strickland‏verified account @andystrickland 5m5 minutes ago
more
tj oshie being strongly considered to replace panarin and play with kane. May have to take less money. #blackhawks will sell chance to win

lol.

Not laughing at you, just will believe it when I see it, and then s**t a load of bricks.

LetsGoTech

Mar 13, 2017
No way he takes the money we offer, he's going to cash in and then cup hunt at the end of this deal, if he can.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
If he's cheap enough, fine.

His sh% last season was almost 24%. Anybody expecting the same output will be sorely disappointed.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yeah this is "Hawks pushing for him to take cheaper deal"

Unless Wirtz puts money in a bag and leaves it on Oshie steps before he signs a discount contract doubtful anything comes of this

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Is it 2014 again? When people thought Oshie could be Kane's 2nd line center despite mainly playing win.

I guess if the Hossa deal is moved or they can firm him to being what Hossa's LTIR will cover it works.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
For the right deal, of course. He did always seem to be a little underwhelming in the playoffs on STL though.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
I mean, it's not like we haven't gotten other players to take discounts to come here...

Those guys were well past their primes tho.

TJ Oshie is in position to make bank this offseason as he's the #1 free agent on the market in a relative weak class.

Besides if he wants to take a discount to increase the chances of a cup, he may as well sign with the Penguins as the Bhawks are in mini rebuild mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad