GDT: Hawks @ Flames, Retro Night. 8 PM MT HNIC

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Stajan centring Bennett now as Gulutzan rides the hot hand. We're probably down to three lines at this point.

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
No worries. Funny thing I never really notice goal songs other than Chelsea Dagger, so I actually had to rewind my PVR to listen for it haha

The actual reason I asked is that I noticed that this is the same than what Finnish floorball team Koovee has as their song :) I have to say that I get often frustrated that there is some good song played in games and then I have no idea what it is and can't search for it :(

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It's so bad. The wave should be reserved for low-energy times when there isn't much going on and no intensity in the building to keep fans entertained anyway.
I hate it. Unless it's preseason just don't do it.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
The actual reason I asked is that I noticed that this is the same than what Finnish floorball team Koovee has as their song :) I have to say that I get often frustrated that there is some good song played in games and then I have no idea what it is and can't search for it :(

Yeah this is the same reason why I have Shazam on my phone. It's come in handy a few times. Otherwise I'm stuck trying to listen and remember lyrics to search up later and then I end up forgetting.

Reactions: Jaymond Flurrie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad